Jamie, what got ya banned on FB

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Jamie, what got ya banned on FB

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

BTBexpat wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:43 am
Brewer wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:22 am :Yahoo!: No, I didn't add you. That was someone else, presumably. I've just sent you my FB id.
lmfao then some random cambodian expat has just been invited into a really fucked up facebook group, i hope this doesnt lead to a lifetime ban :plus1: :suicide:
where have you sent me your ID? im not sure ive received anything yet?
That was me, sure is a fucked up group, thanks for the invite! :beer1:
haha the page got pretty big, last time i saw it had around 150,000 members, but its now since been shut down, (surprised it took that long tbh)
my weeks ban was for nothing now :(
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:32 pm
Brewer wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:22 am :Yahoo!: No, I didn't add you. That was someone else, presumably. I've just sent you my FB id.
lmfao then some random cambodian expat has just been invited into a really fucked up facebook group, i hope this doesnt lead to a lifetime ban :plus1: :suicide:
haha the page got pretty big, last time i saw it had around 150,000 members, but its now since been shut down, (surprised it took that long tbh)
Motherfuckers, you're right. :facepalm: If you get wind of an alternative please let me know. It was some grass cunt got it nuked, presumably. :evil:

:plus1: It really is too much. A page that provides a genuine public service to thousands gets spiked yet we still have to read post after post of shite like "Where can I get bottled water in Siem Reap? I'll be there doing a months voluntary in a frog orphanage and I'm worried I'll have to drink from the river," or "Anyone tell me where to get pizza?"
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brewer wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:03 am
Motherfuckers, you're right. :facepalm: If you get wind of an alternative please let me know. It was some grass cunt got it nuked, presumably. :evil:

:plus1: It really is too much. A page that provides a genuine public service to thousands gets spiked yet we still have to read post after post of shite like "Where can I get bottled water in Siem Reap? I'll be there doing a months voluntary in a frog orphanage and I'm worried I'll have to drink from the river," or "Anyone tell me where to get pizza?"
Mens House is back online only got about 5000 people in atm, im sure that will soon boom
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 am

Mens House is back online only got about 5000 people in atm, im sure that will soon boom
I've just dropped you a PM about that. :hattip:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brewer wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:22 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 am

I've just dropped you a PM about that. :hattip:
new Mens House is back online, only 2000 members atm, will invite you later, have to answer a few questions to get past admin
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

:thumb: Cheers, Jamie. Here's hoping it filters the snakes out.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brewer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm :thumb: Cheers, Jamie. Here's hoping it filters the snakes out.
just added ya mate
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 pm
Brewer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:41 pm :thumb: Cheers, Jamie. Here's hoping it filters the snakes out.
just added ya mate
Cheers, bud. :thumb: Just done the admin bit and waiting for the response.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brewer wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:11 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 pm
just added ya mate
Cheers, bud. :thumb: Just done the admin bit and waiting for the response.
:thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic