There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
Posts: 2417
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 am
Reputation: 1176
India

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by prahocalypse now » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm

frank lee bent wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:14 pm
Maybe they use meat from expats
That would make them salty and bitter.
That's what happens to the dead barangs who don't leave enough money for a cremation.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 10977
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2324
Tokelau

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by Anchor Moy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:21 pm

prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:14 pm
Maybe they use meat from expats
That would make them salty and bitter.
That's what happens to the dead barangs who don't leave enough money for a cremation.
Good to see some recycling. I heard that they don' t take Queenslanders tho' , on account on them being full of shit. :stir: But that might just be an urban myth.
User avatar
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
Posts: 2417
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:27 am
Reputation: 1176
India

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by prahocalypse now » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:10 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:21 pm
prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:14 pm
Maybe they use meat from expats
That would make them salty and bitter.
That's what happens to the dead barangs who don't leave enough money for a cremation.
Good to see some recycling. I heard that they don' t take Queenslanders tho' , on account on them being full of shit. :stir: But that might just be an urban myth.

Some Queenslanders are so full of shit that when they die you can give them an enema and bury them in a matchbox.
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8151
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2332
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by Duncan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:32 pm

prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:10 pm
Anchor Moy wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:21 pm
prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:14 pm
Maybe they use meat from expats
That would make them salty and bitter.
That's what happens to the dead barangs who don't leave enough money for a cremation.
Good to see some recycling. I heard that they don' t take Queenslanders tho' , on account on them being full of shit. :stir: But that might just be an urban myth.

Some Queenslanders are so full of shit that when they die you can give them an enema and bury them in a matchbox.
Never heard anyone say that after they won State of Origin games but if that what it takes to win ,so be it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 10977
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2324
Tokelau

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by Anchor Moy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:37 pm

Duncan wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:32 pm
prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:10 pm
Anchor Moy wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:21 pm
prahocalypse now wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:55 pm
frank lee bent wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:14 pm
Maybe they use meat from expats
That would make them salty and bitter.
That's what happens to the dead barangs who don't leave enough money for a cremation.
Good to see some recycling. I heard that they don' t take Queenslanders tho' , on account on them being full of shit. :stir: But that might just be an urban myth.

Some Queenslanders are so full of shit that when they die you can give them an enema and bury them in a matchbox.
Never heard anyone say that after they won State of Origin games but if that what it takes to win ,so be it.
Yes, but do they make good meat pies ? That is the question. I would even eat a bad meat pie at the moment. Is anyone sending pies to SHV ?
User avatar
Username Taken
Raven
Posts: 11370
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 6:53 pm
Reputation: 2773
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by Username Taken » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:01 pm

Doesn't Mrs Orange Dragon make pies in SHV?
... give 'em a quick, short, sharp shock ...

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am
Reputation: 209
Cambodia

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by PIEMAN » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:18 pm

:stir: Sorry folks my return has been postponed bloody GOUT :beer2:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Posts: 713
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:56 am
Reputation: 209
Cambodia

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by PIEMAN » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:05 am

:beer3: Tonight a new PIEMAN will be doing the rounds,his name is JOE :bow:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Bi-Guy123
Tourist
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Australia

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by Bi-Guy123 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:57 am

Joined the Pieman FB page, can we get these home delivered frozen?
User avatar
kgbagent
Expatriate
Posts: 745
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 pm
Reputation: 185
Cambodia

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by kgbagent » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:07 pm

Bi-Guy123 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:57 am
Joined the Pieman FB page, can we get these home delivered frozen?
Not from the original geezer - he has left the building
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], SINUS, truffledog and 127 guests