Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

CAMBODIA NEWS: A big street fight with several bar girls and customers at Sensations Bar ensued when 1 of the bar girls had a fight with a customer at the French-owned establishment after she threw a bottle of wine at him.

This happened at about 3pm today and started with about 5 bar girls and 10 customers, but soon nearby ladies of the night from other bars jumped in, and everybody was Kung Fu fighting.

The unnamed French owner says the street fight broke out without and warning and he is very embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

Those involved were taken to the police station, but since nobody was seriously injured, all parties decided to walk away without pressing any changes.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

Who knew you could have so much fun at 3pm in the afternoon on a Wednesday?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by jah steu »

It all happened at 3am at night, not 3pm afternoon. No customers or bottles of wine involved. One girl called another girl (who was fairly drunk) an extremely bad name and then it escalated quickly from there. Lots of shouting, some blows exchanged, a quick visit to the local police station, and then it all calmed down. Sensations is usually one of the more chilled bars but whenever there's groups of girls plus the added input of generous amounts of alcohol, things can get exciting.
Sensations is not French owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

jah steu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am It all happened at 3am at night, not 3pm afternoon. No customers or bottles of wine involved. One girl called another girl (who was fairly drunk) an extremely bad name and then it escalated quickly from there. Lots of shouting, some blows exchanged, a quick visit to the local police station, and then it all calmed down. Sensations is usually one of the more chilled bars but whenever there's groups of girls plus the added input of generous amounts of alcohol, things can get exciting.

Damned Google Translate. I'm going to guess it was reported as being owned by a 'Barang' (translated to 'French' instead of ''foreigner'').

So it was an outright 'cat fight'? And most importantly, what was this 'bad name'?

[Will update title/article as best we can after it's a bit more clear, and thanks.]
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am
jah steu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am It all happened at 3am at night, not 3pm afternoon. No customers or bottles of wine involved. One girl called another girl (who was fairly drunk) an extremely bad name and then it escalated quickly from there. Lots of shouting, some blows exchanged, a quick visit to the local police station, and then it all calmed down. Sensations is usually one of the more chilled bars but whenever there's groups of girls plus the added input of generous amounts of alcohol, things can get exciting.

Damned Google Translate. I'm going to guess it was reported as being owned by a 'Barang' (translated to 'French' instead of ''foreigner'').

So it was an outright 'cat fight'? And most importantly, what was this 'bad name'?

[Will update title/article as best we can after it's a bit more clear, and thanks.]
Yes,Yes,tell us the bad name.....!
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

peppermintpaddy wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am

Yes,Yes,tell us the bad name.....!
No doubt a prostitute didn't like being called a prostitute.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

If it were merely a bad name, I could probably contain my curiosity. But it was an extremely bad name and that's another level. :D Now I gots to know what it is. Don't be coy, spill on the extremely bad name. :thumb:
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

Or we could play "Higher or Lower".

Was it cunt? If not, Higher or Lower than cunt on the offensiveness scale?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Remember it was Khmer bar girls so it would have been a Khmer insult.

We need Jamie to start a poll of all the worst possible insults and we can vote on which one we think it is.

Winners will get a free beer bought for you by The General.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:02 am Remember it was Khmer bar girls so it would have been a Khmer insult.

We need Jamie to start a poll of all the worst possible insults and we can vote on which one we think it is.

Winners will get a free beer bought for you by The General.

I think thats a stupid idea, so it's got my vote. Image
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic