Ex wife comes back for help

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Ex wife comes back for help

Post by Mrwhippy »

My ex-wife called me sobbing from sihanoukville. She has a new German boyfriend (bodo or something) who she went to find on otres beach. She is 2 months pregnant and has met his parents etc but the dirty Toerag has dumped her for another girl leaving her high and dry despite asking her to keep the baby etc

I have just taken her to the hospital to get a termination to help get her out of this mess.

She is still the mother of my children and we are not on bad terms but I have said I will help her this time but if she is stupid again I won't help.

It just got me thinking how we all play about a bit, but promising the world to these girls who have nothing and leaving them pregnant is a pretty shitty thing to do.

So if anyone meets Bodo or whatever his name is, tell him he is a bit of a wanker and to clean up his own mess next time.
Last edited by Mrwhippy on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by taabarang »

Good on you for helping out and for an apparent absence of bitterness. The jerk's name is probably Bozo.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Sounds like a deadbeat. He should have a vasectomy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

A deadbeat wanker in shitsville.... I find that hard to believe.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

IraHayes wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 pm A deadbeat wanker in shitsville.... I find that hard to believe.
:plus1:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

taabarang wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:59 pm Good on you for helping out and for an apparent absence of bitterness. The jerk's name is probably Bozo.
I totally agree

rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I'm sure he's a top bloke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
hatchelt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by hatchelt »

You're a bigger man than me sir. If my ex-wife pulled that shit I'd react somewhat differently.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

hatchelt wrote:You're a bigger man than me sir. If my ex-wife pulled that shit I'd react somewhat differently.
True but she still is the mother of his children. As much as I detest everything about my ex wife I have to bite my tongue and hold back my murderous rage. For the next decade or so at least...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Mrwhippy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm My ex-wife called me sobbing from sihanoukville. She has a new German boyfriend (bodo or something) who she went to find on otres beach. She is 2 months pregnant and has met his parents etc but the dirty Toerag has dumped her for another girl leaving her high and dry despite asking her to keep the baby etc

I have just taken her to the hospital to get a termination to help get her out of this mess.

She is still the mother of my children and we are not on bad terms but I have said I will help her this time but if she is stupid again I won't help.

It just got me thinking how we all play about a bit, but promising the world to these girls who have nothing and leaving them pregnant is a pretty shitty thing to do.

So if anyone meets Bodo or whatever his name is, tell him he is a bit of a wanker and to clean up his own mess next time.
Somewhat confusuing to me. Are yoy speaking for you self or in third peson?

''She is still the mother of my children and we are not on bad terms but I have said I will help her this time but if she is stupid again I won't help.

How was she the stupid person in this scenario?

Who are you writing about here? Yourself or the ''brodo''?

Exactly what is your involvement in this embragio?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic