Ex wife comes back for help

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Mrwhippy
Expatriate
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:15 pm
Reputation: 9

Ex wife comes back for help

Post by Mrwhippy » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm

My ex-wife called me sobbing from sihanoukville. She has a new German boyfriend (bodo or something) who she went to find on otres beach. She is 2 months pregnant and has met his parents etc but the dirty Toerag has dumped her for another girl leaving her high and dry despite asking her to keep the baby etc

I have just taken her to the hospital to get a termination to help get her out of this mess.

She is still the mother of my children and we are not on bad terms but I have said I will help her this time but if she is stupid again I won't help.

It just got me thinking how we all play about a bit, but promising the world to these girls who have nothing and leaving them pregnant is a pretty shitty thing to do.

So if anyone meets Bodo or whatever his name is, tell him he is a bit of a wanker and to clean up his own mess next time.
Last edited by Mrwhippy on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
Posts: 3858
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 7:49 am
Reputation: 973
Location: Outside of Kampong Cham city
United States of America

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by taabarang » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Good on you for helping out and for an apparent absence of bitterness. The jerk's name is probably Bozo.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
User avatar
Digg3r
Expatriate
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Reputation: 57
Korea North

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by Digg3r » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:44 pm

Sounds like a deadbeat. He should have a vasectomy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

User avatar
IraHayes
Expatriate
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 7:38 am
Reputation: 643
Marshall Islands

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by IraHayes » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 pm

A deadbeat wanker in shitsville.... I find that hard to believe.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Posts: 780
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 am
Reputation: 107
Cambodia

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by shnoukieBRO » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:55 pm

IraHayes wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:52 pm
A deadbeat wanker in shitsville.... I find that hard to believe.
:plus1:
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3577
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 685

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by Kuroneko » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:49 pm

taabarang wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:59 pm
Good on you for helping out and for an apparent absence of bitterness. The jerk's name is probably Bozo.
I totally agree

Image
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 3209
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 1204
Australia

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by rozzieoz » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:53 pm

I'm sure he's a top bloke


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
User avatar
hatchelt
Expatriate
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 pm
Reputation: 14
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by hatchelt » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:37 pm

You're a bigger man than me sir. If my ex-wife pulled that shit I'd react somewhat differently.
User avatar
Digg3r
Expatriate
Posts: 1642
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm
Reputation: 57
Korea North

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by Digg3r » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:44 pm

hatchelt wrote:You're a bigger man than me sir. If my ex-wife pulled that shit I'd react somewhat differently.
True but she still is the mother of his children. As much as I detest everything about my ex wife I have to bite my tongue and hold back my murderous rage. For the next decade or so at least...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Luigi
Expatriate
Posts: 1967
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:12 pm
Reputation: 111

Re: Ex wife comes back for help

Post by Luigi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:50 pm

Mrwhippy wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm
My ex-wife called me sobbing from sihanoukville. She has a new German boyfriend (bodo or something) who she went to find on otres beach. She is 2 months pregnant and has met his parents etc but the dirty Toerag has dumped her for another girl leaving her high and dry despite asking her to keep the baby etc

I have just taken her to the hospital to get a termination to help get her out of this mess.

She is still the mother of my children and we are not on bad terms but I have said I will help her this time but if she is stupid again I won't help.

It just got me thinking how we all play about a bit, but promising the world to these girls who have nothing and leaving them pregnant is a pretty shitty thing to do.

So if anyone meets Bodo or whatever his name is, tell him he is a bit of a wanker and to clean up his own mess next time.
Somewhat confusuing to me. Are yoy speaking for you self or in third peson?

''She is still the mother of my children and we are not on bad terms but I have said I will help her this time but if she is stupid again I won't help.

How was she the stupid person in this scenario?

Who are you writing about here? Yourself or the ''brodo''?

Exactly what is your involvement in this embragio?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bunfuntamun, cautious colin, Dr. Ifter, Province and 427 guests