Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

The liberal, vaping, pink shirt-wearing Valley Boy, hipsters are getting out of control these days. He has been identified as Evan Klinger, a software engineer for Apple. Since this video went viral, he has deleted all his social media profiles, including LinkedIn and Instagram.

To be fair, the Cambodian woman did start the racial name calling, shouting, "how dare you, you entitled white prick!"

Video clip on YouTube:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Californian Dude Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter (VIDEO)

More background info from Paula Nuguid, the lady who posted the video to embarrass him. She seems obvious to the fact that her behavior was questionable, at best. And she identities the man as Evan Klinger:

Messages she's relieved on social media about her video:

Quotes from her:
Spoiler:
This white guy thought it would be okay to honk at me and repeatedly call me a bitch as I was making a legal left turn. When I confronted him about using his 2-ton vehicle to intimidate my 9-year-old daughter and me, he called me a Cambodian n-word.

I hope his friends, family, and employer see this.

Some background: This happened to me today at 4:33pm as I was traveling south on Frances St in the downtown area of Sunnyvale, California, which is part of Silicon Valley. I was trying to make a legal left into a parking lot where Frances St and Olsen St intersect. His claim I made an illegal right is absurd. I was traveling east in the bike lane on Evelyn Ave and the light was green as I turned right.

I was signaling left and waiting for oncoming traffic to pass when this man began incessantly honking at me, calling me a bitch, and telling me to get out of his way. I was attempting to make a left the way the California DMV recommends (see screenshot).

In case anyone is wondering, I *WAS* signaling on my bike with my hand signals. My left arm was completely extended, just like this: https://www.dmv.ca.gov/imageserver/dmv/ ... t_turn.gif

This is what a form of modern racism looks like. He's sure I'm a nice person, but feels like it's his place to tell me what did and did not occur despite not being there. This is one way implicit bias works. He assumes #EvanKlinger 's innocence while assuming I'm in the wrong.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Californian Dude Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter (VIDEO)

And comments say Evan Klinger is a software engineer and works for Apple. Guessing he'll be fired this time tomorrow.

He should have just called her a CUNT.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Anne Snow is in California?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

hanno wrote:Anne Snow is in California?
No. Anne Snow doesn't speak that eloquently.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

Post by Digg3r »

Love how it's ok to be racist against white people (especially men) these days.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Apple Employee Calls Mother "F*cking Cambodian N*gger" in Front of Daughter in Silicon Valley, California (VIDEO)

Post by AndyKK »

In my small town I never meet anyone coloured until I went to high school and then there where very few. I agree that being racist towards white people is now a growing trend. Usually it is the minority who can't get what they want. I remember when you could not call these people "Black" Had to call them coloureds. Then they would be in the media saying we are proud to be black. But they also can call each other "Nigger's". You being white can not.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

How was he identified? Did someone at the DMV see his license plate and rat him out?

You can't say the n word on video in the USA, you lose your job.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:23 pmYou can't say the n word on video in the USA, you lose your job.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

But I thought in Trumps America we didn't have to be PC anymore. I mean it's not like he said she had a face lift or was bleeding from one of her orifices.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic