Milk in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
SamCCambodia
Tourist
United States of America

Milk in Cambodia

Post by SamCCambodia »

Hey I wanted to let everyone know about a new food development I found!

I have lived in Cambodia for over two years, and in most of that time I have refrained from drinking milk due to the expensive prices and poor quality. If I really had to have milk, I would usually drink the UHT boxed Cowhead milk simply because it was cheap. I have drunk Dutch Mill and Meiji milk, but neither tasted good like milk that I was used to back in the States. Then I discovered Moo Moo Farms milk. Unlike the other milks that are brought from Thailand or Vietnam, it is produced locally in Cambodia by an American. You can really taste the difference between Moo Moo Milk and the other milks. It is definitely the closest thing to fresh American milk in Cambodia. Now I drink milk regularly. The only drawback is that they only produce whole milk right now, but for me it is worth it to drink real milk. The prices are competitive with Dutch Mill and Meiji milk and sometimes slightly more expensive, but the taste is far superior and worth it for me. They sell Moo Moo Milk at Aeon, Lucky's, and several other places that I've seen around PP.

Have you ever tried this milk, and if you have, do you like it as much as I do? Real milk!

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/post-weeke ... k-cambodia
https://www.facebook.com/khmerfreshmilk/

Cheers
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Milk in Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

No need to post the same post in several forums. That is spamming.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:04 am No need to post the same post in several forums. That is spamming.
Thanks for deleting the wrong post with my reply in it. Dumb ass. :facepalm:
See crook!!!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Yo DumbAss, I haven't deleted any posts. Try the 'Milk in Cambodia' thread in the Getting Your Fill Forum.

sincerely, Dumb ass.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

I can see Alonzo is not long for this forum.
The guys doing the milk are from some extremist religious sect, maybe Mormons but I'd be interested in trying the milk, holy or not.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

yeah, they are mormons but the milk is their own biz.
great milk.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

I like the Dutch Mill a lot. Have not seen Moo Moo. Where to find.
It won't turn me into a Jimmy Smith follower will it.
I mean how can you not buy into that whole silver plate thing?
It's sooooo believable. Much better than that Jesus BS.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic