Woman finds "treasure", and then what happens ?

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Woman finds "treasure", and then what happens ?

Post by Luigi »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm
Luigi wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:56 pm I understand & agree with you. Especially looted antiquities. A few now being returned fom various museums from across the globe. Still I wonder if it is just the status quo as Alonzo mentions or a law.
BTW way I'm actually JSP. I had to make a new account as the mods murdered me on the quiet then pretended they knew nothing about it. Something to do with having too much Karma. Just wanted to let everyone know, so that I'm not misleading you. Did anybody guess? I know UT did. I'll probably get murdered again now. :D

I have no idea what you are going on about. Nor do I care. Bye.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm BTW way I'm actually JSP. I had to make a new account as the mods murdered me on the quiet then pretended they knew nothing about it. Something to do with having too much Karma. Just wanted to let everyone know, so that I'm not misleading you. Did anybody guess? I know UT did. I'll probably get murdered again now. :D
Did anyone not guess that it was JSP?
How many facepalms does that deserve? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: that's a start

You know UT did what? Murdered you on the quiet? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you first made this assertion earlier today, I checked the logs to see who, if anyone, had banned you. Answer = no one. Not banned.

You have forgotten your password you stupid old git.

Be sure to come back as JSP and apologize for the crap you've been posting today.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Fucking Dumb Ass!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:41 pm
AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm BTW way I'm actually JSP. I had to make a new account as the mods murdered me on the quiet then pretended they knew nothing about it. Something to do with having too much Karma. Just wanted to let everyone know, so that I'm not misleading you. Did anybody guess? I know UT did. I'll probably get murdered again now. :D
How many facepalms does that deserve? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: that's a start

You know UT did what? Murdered you on the quiet? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you first made this assertion earlier today, I checked the logs to see who, if anyone, had banned you. Answer = no one. Not banned.

Be sure to come back as JSP and apologize for the crap you've been posting today.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Fucking Dumb Ass!
im not sure whats up as yesterday evening (UK time) it was showing that he was online, and his profile was saying that he had recently been online that evening (UK time)

so im not sure whats happened to his account, maybe its been hacked and password changed?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Fucking Dumb Ass!
If there had been any doubt in my mind as to whether or not I had entered the wrong password, I would never have raised the issue.
You probably don't know this, but everytime I visit the board I type my username and password. I NEVER let the system autofill saved passwords, - for security and so I don't forget it if a computer goes down.. So, I absolutely know that I didn't type it in wrong three times. I initially thought that a malicious third party had entered my username and the wrong password to break the account, but then realized this was not possible to do. Obvious conclusion, a glitch in the new Https installation, but then why just me?, Or a malicious mod. Malicious because they didn't​ declare it.

According to Jamie I was actually logged in.

But was just getting this

However, when I made a new account as AlonzoPartriz, everything worked as normal.
What's​ the problem then? You're the computer expert.
See crook!!!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"but then why just me?"

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean we aren't out to get you. Nor does it mean we are.

Your error message has nothing to do with your inability to log in.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:15 pm "but then why just me?"

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean we aren't out to get you. Nor does it mean we are.

Your error message has nothing to do with your inability to log in.
Funny I was getting that message for one whole night and till midday the next day, then I made a new account and hey presto! It suddenly sorted itself out. My password isn't non hackable, but it certainly isn't easy either. 16 characters consisting of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
See crook!!!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I don't believe anybody has hacked your account or your password.

And I have certainly not done anything to your account in any way, shape or form.

Try clearing your browser cache.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 pm I don't believe anybody has hacked your account or your password.

And I have certainly not done anything to your account in any way, shape or form.

One of the first things I did was clean the cash. I even gave Jamie the password to have a go if he could be bothered. I'm not worried about losing the account. It's just the principle of the thing.
I'll have another go this evening seeing as you seem adamant it will be working again now.
See crook!!!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:39 pm
Username Taken wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:27 pm I don't believe anybody has hacked your account or your password.

One of the first things I did was clean the cash. I even gave Jamie the password to have a go if he could be bothered. I'm not worried about losing the account. It's just the principle of the thing.
I'll have another go this evening seeing as you seem adamant it will be working again now.
try using your phone or something
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:43 pm
AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:39 pm

try using your phone or something
Unfortunately yet another board went in another computer recently, as I posted on the need a computer thread someone started.
So I only have a tablet at the moment. I take it you didnt bother trying to log in yourself?
See crook!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic