Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 11125
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 2402
Tokelau

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by Anchor Moy » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Bushboy36 wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:09 pm
General Mackevili wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 pm
Bushboy36 wrote:He is busy working on a scheme to sell Hydroponic farming systems in Siem Reap. How many unsuspecting South Africans will fall for his scheme this time?
Why would he only target South Africans? Seems they would be most likely to know about his past. He should target a new community.
Because he is advertising it on South African Facebook pages only and telling them half truths, making Cambodia out as heaven on earth, spreading lies about how cheap life is and how wonderful everything is when he knows better.
Thanks for the input. It is a fact that Cambodia is paradise on Earth. :OD:
But what are the lies that Baartman is posting on Fb, and can you post links to them here Bb ? Be good to have a look at what he is trying to sell to South Africans this time.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17106
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2072
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by General Mackevili » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:40 pm


Bushboy36 wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 pm
Bushboy36 wrote:
Because he is advertising it on South African Facebook pages only and telling them half truths, making Cambodia out as heaven on earth, spreading lies about how cheap life is and how wonderful everything is when he knows better.
Yeah, can you tell us more specifically what lies are?

Just having a rosy impression of Cambodia seems far from what I'd call a SCAM.

I've been known to tell people that Cambodia is a cheaper place to live than Thailand, and I'd hate to hear that someone labeled me a "scammer for that.

What exactly is his scam in Siem Reap?

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bushboy36
Tourist
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm
Reputation: 0
South Africa

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by Bushboy36 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:59 pm

General Mackevili wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:40 pm
Bushboy36 wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:02 pm
Bushboy36 wrote:
Because he is advertising it on South African Facebook pages only and telling them half truths, making Cambodia out as heaven on earth, spreading lies about how cheap life is and how wonderful everything is when he knows better.
Yeah, can you tell us more specifically what lies are?

Just having a rosy impression of Cambodia seems far from what I'd call a SCAM.

I've been known to tell people that Cambodia is a cheaper place to live than Thailand, and I'd hate to hear that someone labeled me a "scammer for that.

What exactly is his scam in Siem Reap?
My take on life is to live and let live. We all make mistakes somewhere and deserve a second chance. Repeat offenders should be taken on with caution as you might get scammed or innocent people will be harmed, resulting in South Africans being labeled as corrupt. His new venture includes setting up a co-op witch he markets in SA. Investors are recruited to pay into a farming scheme and will be required to sell their products to the Co-op and would in return receive quarterly dividends. NOW, go Google "Louis Baartman" and you will very quickly see that this is based on his previous modus operandi. But hey, live and let live, I will not comment on this thread again as he has clearly changed his ways.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17106
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2072
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by General Mackevili » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Louis Baartman from South Africa denies all allegations against him, and says he is just 'trying to help.'

Is this all just one but misunderstanding?


From CEO's email:

Hi There

I am really upset that people can blatantly accuse someone without concrete and substantial evidence.

There is absolutely no truth in the accusation that I want to sell land in Siem Reap. Yes, I am interested in starting an Aquaponic operation as a personal business and I do share all my research information on my facebook page "Saffas in Siem Reap". If you are aware of the problems in my home country South Africa you will be aware that Siem Reap might offer a refuge to like-minded individuals like me. I it a crime to care about your fellow countrymen living in a hell hole?

The one individual that is commenting there, Nico Millen, has a similar business like I have in Thailand but has to move because he could not get a work permit!

Really regrettable that a person gets crucified for trying to help.

Feel free to go through my website and Facebook page to establish if I every showed an intention to sell any land in Siem Reap.

Regards


Louis Baartman
[phone number and email redacted by ADMIN]
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Praat waarheid
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:31 pm
Reputation: 0
South Africa

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by Praat waarheid » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:37 pm

Press Release by Louis Baartman on the 29th of June 2017.
Over the past 2 weeks, there have been several rumours in circulation on social media regarding my personal business as well as a group of mine on Facebook called, “Saffas in Siem Reap”.
The people responsible for the spreading of these rumours are the following individuals:
● Johannes Frans Smith also known as “Yochanan Smith”
● Nico Millen
● Anna Mart Cilliers
● Johanna Smit (a fake profile) . Her real name is Trudie Odendaal
● Chinapi van der Merwe.
The rumours started initially with Anna Mart Cilliers wanting to join the Saffas in Siem Reap page but I was warned by Gerrit Odendaal, a South African living in Siem Reap and the husband of Trudie Odendaal, that she is a trouble maker and shouldn't be allowed to join. I followed their advice and didn't allow her to join. She then went on a rampage and started bad mouthing me and my initiative to offer South Africans an alternative to the chaos back home in South Africa by moving to Cambodia. Anna Mart is a very busy Facebook troll that has been banned from a number of groups because of her negative and controversial attitude. Anna mart also accused me of being a pedophile and warned me that Cambodia does tolerate pedophiles! She warned me that they were waiting for us at the airport!
Johannes Francois Smith or Yochanan, as he likes to call himself, contacted me for the first time during early November 2016. He wanted to come teach here and asked me to please give him the opportunity although he was over the preferred age limit of 55. I duly agreed and he officially submitted his application on the 5th of December 2016 and he paid his initial $600 deposit for the TEFL Certification program.
During a number of our telephonic conversations, he always brought up the fact that he is Jewish and that I could trust him, that he was coming here to secure a better future and that he is a hard worker etc. I should have known then that he was going to be trouble.
On his arrival in Phuket we collected him from the airport and helped him to settle into the accommodation center for the Program. That very night he got lost and tried to call me in the early hours of the morning because he got lost looking for Kosher food. Unfortunately, my phone was on silent and I missed his call. Then the next time I heard from him was through a friend of mine that was staying in the same apartments as “Yochanan”. My friend delivered the key to Yochanan’s department to me and informed me that he had left without informing me or paying the balance of his course fees on arrival as our agreement required. He did not answer any of my calls or respond to any of my messages.
I only found out later that he left because he could start teaching immediately in Surat Thani. And that is where “Yochanan” started showing his true colors.
He met up with two of my former students and decided to start their own TEFL Certification Program using my curriculum. When I was asked by friends of mine if I knew of the other TEFL program being advertised in South Africa called the “Thai Connection”, I said no. They then sent me the information and that is when I realized that these guys were using my Intellectual Property without my permission.
As I started to have a go at them I was called by a Thai Lady who was the Owner of a learning Center in Surat Thani. We had a discussion for almost an hour and a half on the phone and she apologized for everything that happened and told me she was not aware of “Yochanan’s” shenanigans. She even offered to pay me the $600 that he owed me but I told her that I do not want it from her. She then requested if we could work together and I made it clear to her that I could not be involved if “Yochanan” was part of her organization in any way. She then drove all the way from Surat Thani to Patong to meet up with me on the following Sunday. We then had a Skype meeting with a Lawyer in Pretoria, (Chris Viljoen) who was apparently a part of the Thai Connection and he agreed that “Yochanan” should return to South Africa. We drafted an agreement which was duly accepted and signed.
When “Yochanan” was informed that he has to return to South Africa he was clearly upset and apparently burst out in tears and asked if they prefer Louis Baartman to him. The answer was clear. As he had no money to return to South Africa, they paid his ticket for him.
We then struggled to get hold of Chris Viljoen, the lawyer in Pretoria, and then the penny dropped as we realized that “Yochanan” was involved again and we cancelled the agreement with Chris. One of the main reasons I did not want to be part of the dealings with Chris Viljoen was that they were trying to establish a deal where people can apply for a loan to come teach in Thailand and then have to pay it back monthly with 10% interest. Nothing wrong with the concept, but we at the TEFL Certification program have no control once a teacher graduates and if they renege to pay the loans etc. we would be the ones in the middle. The risk was simply too high to be part of such a scheme.
Shortly after the cancellation of the agreement “Yochanan” started his viral attack on social media. He placed a link to a TV program on my previous business all over social media with the heading “ Be careful of Louis Baartman He is a scammer” When that did not have the desired effect he came up with a different approach by placing links on a large number of pages stating that “Louis Baartman is illegally selling Farmland in Cambodia” All of this has now caused a huge fuss on social media. People are harassing me and my wife on Facebook and on Messenger.
Now how is this for things backfiring in your face? It has now come to light that when we went to collect students at the airport and they stayed over in Phuket he forced the one lady to share a room with him in order to “save money for the company”. He also took 4000 baht each from two students to go watch an Elephant tied up in a cage. I have previously mentioned on Facebook that he threatened another student with legal action and made him sleep on the floor. I have a statement from the student in my possession. None of the students at the learning school, where he was involved, had anything good to say about him. He never completed a TEFL program. He has never taught a day in his life, he never completed the Trainer course to be able to teach new teachers and it is crystal clear that he is a parasite! Now, let's take a look at this extract from his resume and the dates:
“EXPERIENCE
ENGLISH TEACHER AT * &* LEARNING CENTRE 15 December 2014 – February 2017
Work as TEFL teacher and Trainer
Duties include:
* Evaluate learner’s competency level
* Prepare lesson plans, teaching and study materials.
* Making use of PPP teaching method
* Test and evaluate students’ progress
* Feedback on students’ progress”
Some of the accusations made by Yochanan Smith is that Louis Baartman offered land in Cambodia to a lady for 1.5 million rand and that Louis Baartman tried to sell a pig farm for 1.4 million and that he just stopped the person in the nick of time before he transferred the money to me.
None of that is true. Feel free to join the Saffas in Siem Reap group or go to our website to read the facts! www.saffas-in-siem-reap.com
Nico Millen jumped on the bandwagon as well for the simple reason that our business in Thailand is in competition with his business. He was working as a TEFL Teacher for a TEFL program in Bangkok and then tried to start his own program. He was actually working illegally in Thailand as he was staying here on an Educational Visa while he was busy doing a BA degree which he started in 2016. Unable to get a work permit he decided to relocate to Cambodia where it is much easier to get a work permit. Initially, we were friends. We even visited him at his home in Bangkok. But shortly after I started “I teach TEFL” he decided to block me and his reason was that I tried to steal his students which is not true. Ever since he moved to Cambodia, he has bad mouthed me when talking to his students!
Finally Johanna Smit aka Trudie Odendaal. When Cecily and I visited Siem Reap we visited Gerrit, Trudie and their son Ryno at their Siem Reap home. I thought it was a very pleasant meeting. Wow, how wrong could I have been. Johanna aka Trudie starting to place posts all over Facebook. She also placed a post on the personal page of the Station Manager of an Afrikaans Radio station in Cape Town about me intending to scam people with an investment in Cambodia, which this manager duly responded to and reposted on his page warning people about “this individual” referring to me! Johanna aka Trudie is still doing it!
We are talking to lawyers in both South Africa and in Cambodia to deal with this situation. This unacceptable and criminal behavior is unacceptable to us and we're committed to taking the necessary steps to rectify the situation.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14055
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2234
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 pm

tl:dr
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17106
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2072
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 pm
tl:dr
He's innocent. 😄👌
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bushboy36
Tourist
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm
Reputation: 0
South Africa

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by Bushboy36 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:37 am

Praat waarheid wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:37 pm
Press Release by Louis Baartman on the 29th of June 2017.
Over the past 2 weeks, there have been several rumours in circulation on social media regarding my personal business as well as a group of mine on Facebook called, “Saffas in Siem Reap”.
The people responsible for the spreading of these rumours are the following individuals:
● Johannes Frans Smith also known as “Yochanan Smith”
● Nico Millen
● Anna Mart Cilliers
● Johanna Smit (a fake profile) . Her real name is Trudie Odendaal
● Chinapi van der Merwe.
The rumours started initially with Anna Mart Cilliers wanting to join the Saffas in Siem Reap page but I was warned by Gerrit Odendaal, a South African living in Siem Reap and the husband of Trudie Odendaal, that she is a trouble maker and shouldn't be allowed to join. I followed their advice and didn't allow her to join. She then went on a rampage and started bad mouthing me and my initiative to offer South Africans an alternative to the chaos back home in South Africa by moving to Cambodia. Anna Mart is a very busy Facebook troll that has been banned from a number of groups because of her negative and controversial attitude. Anna mart also accused me of being a pedophile and warned me that Cambodia does tolerate pedophiles! She warned me that they were waiting for us at the airport!
Johannes Francois Smith or Yochanan, as he likes to call himself, contacted me for the first time during early November 2016. He wanted to come teach here and asked me to please give him the opportunity although he was over the preferred age limit of 55. I duly agreed and he officially submitted his application on the 5th of December 2016 and he paid his initial $600 deposit for the TEFL Certification program.
During a number of our telephonic conversations, he always brought up the fact that he is Jewish and that I could trust him, that he was coming here to secure a better future and that he is a hard worker etc. I should have known then that he was going to be trouble.
On his arrival in Phuket we collected him from the airport and helped him to settle into the accommodation center for the Program. That very night he got lost and tried to call me in the early hours of the morning because he got lost looking for Kosher food. Unfortunately, my phone was on silent and I missed his call. Then the next time I heard from him was through a friend of mine that was staying in the same apartments as “Yochanan”. My friend delivered the key to Yochanan’s department to me and informed me that he had left without informing me or paying the balance of his course fees on arrival as our agreement required. He did not answer any of my calls or respond to any of my messages.
I only found out later that he left because he could start teaching immediately in Surat Thani. And that is where “Yochanan” started showing his true colors.
He met up with two of my former students and decided to start their own TEFL Certification Program using my curriculum. When I was asked by friends of mine if I knew of the other TEFL program being advertised in South Africa called the “Thai Connection”, I said no. They then sent me the information and that is when I realized that these guys were using my Intellectual Property without my permission.
As I started to have a go at them I was called by a Thai Lady who was the Owner of a learning Center in Surat Thani. We had a discussion for almost an hour and a half on the phone and she apologized for everything that happened and told me she was not aware of “Yochanan’s” shenanigans. She even offered to pay me the $600 that he owed me but I told her that I do not want it from her. She then requested if we could work together and I made it clear to her that I could not be involved if “Yochanan” was part of her organization in any way. She then drove all the way from Surat Thani to Patong to meet up with me on the following Sunday. We then had a Skype meeting with a Lawyer in Pretoria, (Chris Viljoen) who was apparently a part of the Thai Connection and he agreed that “Yochanan” should return to South Africa. We drafted an agreement which was duly accepted and signed.
When “Yochanan” was informed that he has to return to South Africa he was clearly upset and apparently burst out in tears and asked if they prefer Louis Baartman to him. The answer was clear. As he had no money to return to South Africa, they paid his ticket for him.
We then struggled to get hold of Chris Viljoen, the lawyer in Pretoria, and then the penny dropped as we realized that “Yochanan” was involved again and we cancelled the agreement with Chris. One of the main reasons I did not want to be part of the dealings with Chris Viljoen was that they were trying to establish a deal where people can apply for a loan to come teach in Thailand and then have to pay it back monthly with 10% interest. Nothing wrong with the concept, but we at the TEFL Certification program have no control once a teacher graduates and if they renege to pay the loans etc. we would be the ones in the middle. The risk was simply too high to be part of such a scheme.
Shortly after the cancellation of the agreement “Yochanan” started his viral attack on social media. He placed a link to a TV program on my previous business all over social media with the heading “ Be careful of Louis Baartman He is a scammer” When that did not have the desired effect he came up with a different approach by placing links on a large number of pages stating that “Louis Baartman is illegally selling Farmland in Cambodia” All of this has now caused a huge fuss on social media. People are harassing me and my wife on Facebook and on Messenger.
Now how is this for things backfiring in your face? It has now come to light that when we went to collect students at the airport and they stayed over in Phuket he forced the one lady to share a room with him in order to “save money for the company”. He also took 4000 baht each from two students to go watch an Elephant tied up in a cage. I have previously mentioned on Facebook that he threatened another student with legal action and made him sleep on the floor. I have a statement from the student in my possession. None of the students at the learning school, where he was involved, had anything good to say about him. He never completed a TEFL program. He has never taught a day in his life, he never completed the Trainer course to be able to teach new teachers and it is crystal clear that he is a parasite! Now, let's take a look at this extract from his resume and the dates:
“EXPERIENCE
ENGLISH TEACHER AT * &* LEARNING CENTRE 15 December 2014 – February 2017
Work as TEFL teacher and Trainer
Duties include:
* Evaluate learner’s competency level
* Prepare lesson plans, teaching and study materials.
* Making use of PPP teaching method
* Test and evaluate students’ progress
* Feedback on students’ progress”
Some of the accusations made by Yochanan Smith is that Louis Baartman offered land in Cambodia to a lady for 1.5 million rand and that Louis Baartman tried to sell a pig farm for 1.4 million and that he just stopped the person in the nick of time before he transferred the money to me.
None of that is true. Feel free to join the Saffas in Siem Reap group or go to our website to read the facts! www.saffas-in-siem-reap.com
Nico Millen jumped on the bandwagon as well for the simple reason that our business in Thailand is in competition with his business. He was working as a TEFL Teacher for a TEFL program in Bangkok and then tried to start his own program. He was actually working illegally in Thailand as he was staying here on an Educational Visa while he was busy doing a BA degree which he started in 2016. Unable to get a work permit he decided to relocate to Cambodia where it is much easier to get a work permit. Initially, we were friends. We even visited him at his home in Bangkok. But shortly after I started “I teach TEFL” he decided to block me and his reason was that I tried to steal his students which is not true. Ever since he moved to Cambodia, he has bad mouthed me when talking to his students!
Finally Johanna Smit aka Trudie Odendaal. When Cecily and I visited Siem Reap we visited Gerrit, Trudie and their son Ryno at their Siem Reap home. I thought it was a very pleasant meeting. Wow, how wrong could I have been. Johanna aka Trudie starting to place posts all over Facebook. She also placed a post on the personal page of the Station Manager of an Afrikaans Radio station in Cape Town about me intending to scam people with an investment in Cambodia, which this manager duly responded to and reposted on his page warning people about “this individual” referring to me! Johanna aka Trudie is still doing it!
We are talking to lawyers in both South Africa and in Cambodia to deal with this situation. This unacceptable and criminal behavior is unacceptable to us and we're committed to taking the necessary steps to rectify the situation.

Louis, although your intentions to go to Siem Reap could be sincere there are a couple of factors to consider before you can be trusted again. A simple Google search reveals a long list of crimes against normal citizens with 3 highlighted cases being; The horse racing scam, The Masterbond scam and the Wheelchair incident in wich you scammed hundreds of innocent people out of millions. Why should us, the normal man on the street, trust you again? What about the hundreds of families that was robbed of all their savings Louis? I am all in favor of giving someone a second chance but this will be your 20 th chance. Have you changed? We'll just have to wait and see dont we? n Jakkals verander van haar maar nie van kleur nie. En nee, ek is nie Johachanan, Anna Mart of Johanna nie. Ek is slegs n bekommerde persoon wat vir homself kan dink.
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 17106
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2072
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by General Mackevili » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:11 am

A lot of people talking about Louis Baartman on Facebook too:
Just yesterday my mom was telling me about his fantastic opportunity to come and farm in Cambodia, where my sister and I are currently living and working. My mother, being an avid farmer, was very excited for the opportunity. Today, a chilling post came across my Facebook wall, South African man scamming people with land in Siem Reap. 'It can't be', I thought. My mother, was definitely looking into a legit opportunity. Turns out, it is the same scum of a man. I immediately phoned my mother, to inform her and stop her from contacting him or his group. After talking with her, she explained that it seemed all legit and very positive. The image portrayed and promise made, seemed enticing but at a slightly hefty price. Thank you David Moller for your post as well as Nico Millenfrom Sirkus Chat for the information.

To anyone considering South East Asia, more specifically Cambodia or Thailand please be warned, Louis Baartman has been named on Carte Blanche as a man scamming people out of money. South Africans are being targeted as the state of our country continues to dwindle, he is using this feeling of vulnerability to his advantage.

Read the article and watch the video herein.

Share this across all platforms and social networks. He is an active member on several groups in South Africa. He is linked to a website, Facebook group and Radio station. My mother gained information about the "opportunity" on a Facebook page erected for members of our local farming community in the small town that my parents live in.

I have done some research and there are posts on:
-MELKBOSTRANDERS group
-RAYTON KOOP EN VERKOOP group
-SAFFAS IN SIEM REAP group

Please do warn other South Africans and Facebook group Admins of this man so that they can block or report his posts.
Carte Blanche
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Posts: 3427
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 pm
Reputation: 1378
Australia

Re: Expat In Thailand Warns Us Of South African Scammer (Louis Baartman) Trying Sell Land To Foreigners in Siem Reap

Post by rozzieoz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Who do we believe?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apollo91881, Bing [Bot], DaveG, dsparshott, Element6, Gilmore, Google [Bot], jaynewcastle, paul2d, pissontheroof, SEAdude, siliconlife, SternAAlbifrons, STEVITO, Yerg and 607 guests