VIP Nightlife

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: VIP Nightlife

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

cptrelentless wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:44 pm How is this any different to the outright mongering that happens in the After Dark section? I thought we were rating the ladies of negotiable virtue already. Or is it proper VIP with paddling pools full of olive oil and dwarfs with plates of coke on their heads?
the threads not kicked off yet, GM wants to discuss the T&C of entry etc seeing as the last one went to pot,
i think the VIP section will mainly be for mongering and stories etc that some might not want to talk about in public sight
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:47 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:44 pm How is this any different to the outright mongering that happens in the After Dark section? I thought we were rating the ladies of negotiable virtue already. Or is it proper VIP with paddling pools full of olive oil and dwarfs with plates of coke on their heads?
the threads not kicked off yet, GM wants to discuss the T&C of entry etc seeing as the last one went to pot,
i think the VIP section will mainly be for mongering and stories etc that some might not want to talk about in public sight
PP needs a 2017 mongering guide .

Too bad TOF and 440 are in the "feminist run regime" and will not allow .
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

saigonjackpot wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:56 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:47 pm
PP needs a 2017 mongering guide .

Too bad TOF and 440 are in the "feminist run regime" and will not allow .
its already been started, and discussions already taking place to the few members that already have access
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Speaking of which, I was one of the early members that was automatically added to the VIP section when it was first added - would someone with a green hammer remove me, please? No judgement, just not my thing.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:02 pm Speaking of which, I was one of the early members that was automatically added to the VIP section when it was first added - would someone with a green hammer remove me, please? No judgement, just not my thing.
im sorry, but you dont have enough posts to demand voluntary exit,
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:07 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:02 pm Speaking of which, I was one of the early members that was automatically added to the VIP section when it was first added - would someone with a green hammer remove me, please? No judgement, just not my thing.
HA HA HA! You're a funny bugger.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:14 pm
youre not even in the VIP nightlife forum mate, i think all the old members got deleted out to stop people from getting notifications that they were becoming open again or something as we wanted to start a fresh, some old topics are still in there from before though
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:19 pm
youre not even in the VIP nightlife forum mate, i think all the old members got deleted out to stop people from getting notifications that they were becoming open again or something as we wanted to start a fresh, some old topics are still in there from before though
Ah, well, now that I know I've been excluded I'm an offended little snowflake! :wink:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 pm
Ah, well, now that I know I've been excluded I'm an offended little snowflake! :wink:
include it in the next chapter of your Rabbit novel :wink:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:29 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 pm

include it in the next chapter of your Rabbit novel :wink:
You know every time you mention the rabbits I get negative karma, right? Bastard. :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic