Finnish Tourist Riku Pöntinen Arrested in Sihanoukville, Cambodia For Being a Violent Punk Rocker

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Re: Finnish Tourist Riku Pöntinen Arrested in Sihanoukville, Cambodia For Being a Violent Punk Rocker

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

cptrelentless wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 am The jury's still out with me, carry on with your tale. You seem to fiddle with your balls a lot but the boy has that habit, too. The Finns are a funny bunch, they're not related to other Europeans. My granny was bipolar, she had a trough of pills a day to take. If she binned her lithium she was climbing up the walls.
Finnish language is related strongly to the Hungarians.

Same. I need gym. Then my medicine.

They actually gave me a lithium in the Cambodian hospital. It was truly experience to come trough the Cambodian system. :beer3:

For Me maniac syptoms more likely with the stress related things. Like travelling in Cambodia and BIG problems waiting for you in the Finland. :DD

So there you have it.
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Re: Finnish Tourist Riku Pöntinen Arrested in Sihanoukville, Cambodia For Being a Violent Punk Rocker

That is true. I lived there already over 4 months full local style. So i know many things. Even went trough all the way coming legally in the country, then do the all worst illegal shits, like hit every place HIGH as fuck and the totally flip and go trough the system to get deported and got crazy papers finally even in Cambodia. :D
General Mackevili wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:54 am I must say, Riku has quickly become a contributing member, so we will all have to chill on the name calling. He's even started a topic or two here already, and while we are all given free range to talk shit about random outsiders, the rules are much different among our fellow CEO members.

Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

soup wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:34 am
RikuPontinen888 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:31 pm I am BTW. BIPOLAR and I was there by medical welfare system which paid out My trip.
So I am not "normal".
Do You dear readers know what MANIAC is. It`s person who pick`s up even the smallest
subliminal fuck shit. I am not here to ask forgiveness or say I am Special. Anyhow, this is public computer so I don`t write a story yet. Just a little bit to keep it up when topic is hot.

Some of You Guys must see Me in the real life too. 4 long months, so how was I looking like. Did I looked like Fighter or about to pick up Fight`s all the time.
I was actually training hard and so on. You Must see Me around if You are a long timer like I was. Around the Sihanoukville. ( Great place to stay btw. )

Yes, In Cambodia it`s good to say You are sleeping only with Adult Woman ( 34yrs. old & 38kg ) because I do care about those small school Girls so much. Life ain`t easy there.
Prostitution is actually okey for Me. BUT, I have seen how old man drink out / pay out Bar Girls who don`t want in but loosing the paying customer you know.. ( MY GF in Thailand example ) and then touch them in the Ass and all kind of nasty shit.
That`s why I am little bit like this. I am actually not the TUFF guy, but I notice everything in the Social level around Me. Kinda. Kinda not. Maybe I am misunderstood.

There was a thread about ME so I wanted to join in get things clear. It`s ONLY 2years in the blacklist yo. And place is great. They even cleaned up more if You didn`t notice what was happening after couple of the public shows with loud voice. I know I know. BUT it was not illegal. And I did those for the reason.

I guess some of You guys might even saw Me in the real life. I am kinda joking. I should be a Stand up comedian.
I used to be a UnderGround English teacher in the South-Korea so I can fully understand what natives small talk or big talk. Okey yo.

I bought a NEW True 4G phone. It flipped after 5 days so I could not sign in anymore. It was strange. How about Geckos in coffee cup when I leave My room for the 1 hour.
Or empty bicycle or scooter tyres all the time in the places I lived with other foreigners. BUT never in the Local businesses or areas. NEVER.

Sounds like bullying to Me. Plus many more incidents.

My computer flipped out at the same times. Same way. Could not sign in trough My own password. It was truly strange. Never happened to Me before.
But this time it happened immediately when shit got hot or hitted the fan. Maybe. But it did happened and did NOT help Me get trough.

My plan was to pay up for the police something, ask sorry and then continue. I paid 20 dollars at the first day with the scooter for the local Police just to make sure
there is no problem for a while. And there was NOT. So. I don`t know how to behave in the South East Asia. OFC I know police rules there and runs many things.
Like: Almost that needs to be ruled. But not the local life overall.

I could not get touched in the outside world or show the money for the guesthouse owners.
Ung Guesthouse. First full. Then I come in and it`s all EMPTY. Then they want Me to leave. Local holiday they told Me. I was down. Then
->>>>>> Next day book out and the new place.

66 guesthouse was first full. When I came in it was empty and all the doors open in the 5days and owner got mad to Me.
I can`t tell what happened BUT I called police on Myself. I did kinda. I told the owner that I am flipping right now so call a police.
And they did came in. Did not understood and then I was deported.

This is where it all started to came down and I flipped and You see the results. I am here back in the Finland and writing You dear reader a story
of the 28 yrs. old white boy in the Cambodia. Enjoy. Not many open up like this for the Random people.

They just asked My passport. All the time. I told them it`s in the scooter rental place. They didn`t understood or believe.
It was illegal, I did not know. I went there to ask My passport copy and got it out. Scooter guy was flipping too. Some were stolen his 20 scooter keys.
He was kinda flipping. He told Me personally : I been married 4 times , they fuck everybody and all that fuck shit. I told Him maybe You are just a wrong
guy from them or You marry girls who do stuff like that. Because not all them are like that & I personally know.
As a person who worked: 1 year in Thailand, 1 year in South-Korea and visiting Japan, Malaysia and 4 months now in Cambodia.

They were just blaiming Me because of the passport is missing and did not give Me any given time to show Me a Money. Truly.
I already understood I need to pay Myself out BUT they did not give Me any time as My cards did not work on the ATM`s and My bank codes were destroyed
because of the humid weather. It was SERIOUS Situation just for the ONE guy with out touching in the outside world or just being alone in the foreigner country and in
the deeeeeeep trouble.

Until Swedish empassy went to get My passport back. I was already in the immigration center full of the murals and all kind of stories.
I enjoyed. Great arts. I will post later if computer guys know how to safe those videos. They are GOLDEN for Me. What a experience.
They also rocked My hand with a rock until bleeding, locking Me up in the walls with a handcuffs ( OH SHIT )
Black dudes ( other residences ) were doing voodoo at the night ( which was cool btw. ) and other blacks thread to rape My family and Girlfriends.
Khmer police told Me: YOU ARE CRAZY, I kill You.
Think how that would feel if You are in the same situation. Then tell Me about it.

OFF-TOPIC:
I got one Love Letter from Columbian ( I don`t know why She was deported ) Girl, and it saved My spirit. Actually Shirt , letter, picture of Her before and then She
sang a song about Jesus and started to cry. Then embassy of Columbia and Church was in the house. And next Girl was back in the Home.
She was Girl next to My room in the immigration center btw. and She heard all that and She was scared as hell I can tell that.
Police even dragged Her outside once and showed Her to the upstairs blacks and those rapist dreaming guys. Guess if She cried and yelled like a hell.
Any comments on that?

For You who called Me a cunt who don`t learn. I actually did. Plenty. I need full recovery support and I am about to meet My personal doctor tomorrow to get My head straight
and maybe full medical support and retirement plan. Truly. Words like that in My face don`t hurt. Or words in the forum don`t hurt.
But I know violence HURTS. I had fights so. They are bad. I am half Buddhist btw. So only self defence for Me. Truly.
And if Yoy are a professional , well then You are and that`s what You do with Your life. That`s it.

It was kinda hell-a-holiday. I saw GIRLS on the ICE on the ROCKBAR who kicked actually guys ass by being douche. These newer happened to Me.
Not a even single fight with local Khmer People. No there was not.
Okey , one guy sucker punched Me in the forehead when fighting with Koreans. And it was good for Me. I went too far in that.

I understood that hurts like a hell. :DDD

So I did not picked anything with locals. That`s why I guess nothing really bad happened to Me. Agree?
Life is cheap there I know. But somehow people stay alive. Or get deported.
Some even called Me a Brother or Sister. So I am down.

But other Foreigner Locals. Damn. One Russian guy tried Me in the Eden bar and finally pulled chicken stick in My ear in the RockBar.
No fight but it told Me the message. Listen, we don`t want You here. So I never went back. It was cool.

But as said. Forgive Me by being 3 type of BIPOLAR super sensitive Maniac who came there to training. These stories are REAL. These things happened to Me.
I stayed 4 months legally. Paid every bill. Even tipped some and helped actually locals.

Storytime. part 2. Ask Me anything. Specially about Cambodian Jungle Grass. I know all about it. :DD
Bi-polar 3 explains a lot! I'm guessing you are going through a manic stage right now. It's good you're home as SEA is not a place for the young and foolish, and the vast majority won't understand your condition.

Dale Chihuly is Bi-polar 3, and he has made his life work, so it can be done. I've seen him rolled up in a fetal position when depressed and going whacko, when manic.
It is in the manic stages that he is the most creative. His son, with Leslie Jackson, is probably not his son...

http://www.chihuly.com/artwork

My, unsolicited, advice to you. Take the meds for the manic side of your condition, and do some kind physical fitness routine to ward off depression. Doctors don't treat the depression side with meds, only the manic side. You will need to deal with both. Don't get cocky and go off the meds! This is where people get in trouble!
Do yoga and meditate regularly! Thought is the ancestor of reality. If you can focus your thoughts, you can create your wanted reality.

If you ever become wealthy, save your money. MD's have a tendency to blow their money or be taken advantage of by knowledgeable people. (Leslie Jackson)

If I were you, I'd change my personal appearance. You attract the wrong sort of attention. I look like a straight up cracker, only because it keeps the wrong crowd away. My mentality is more pragmatic.

Chook Dee
Hahaha, thanks Bro. Well , my style is just my style. I look like dennis rodman. Fitness is strong in me. Just joined in the new club.

I must admin I was HIGH AS FUCK down there. Smoking and smoking. Also gicarettes ( Only Cambodian golden leaf )

It was craziness when I was hitting the clubs with this clothing believe me. :D

Thanks anyway, good advices are free.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

vladimir wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 am I kind of like the way this guy thinks and writes.
Thanks Mane, it was truly tricky situation for the Young White guy. :D

I even got bounty on Me , while I arrived in Finland. So straight to the police station down here. For 3 hours.

Then full rucksack and free ride with the train back to the home. HUH, that was a travelling truly.

#Prince #Rurik
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:49 am put him with bat shit and lock them both away as someone with verbal diarrhea :popcorn:
Thank You. I went inside the Snake House. In the Buddist center of the Sihanoukville.

There was a BIG black Snake statue, window open so I went inside.

There truly was a bat`s , bat shit and small cat alone. So I made it to run away, made so Buddhist rituals and then it was all cool.

If I would be attention whore , I would be stil stripping down there with My tan in the Serendipity beach Btw. :D

And High as fuck. And drunk.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

AndyKK wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm What is it with this "Bi-polar" nonsense. Doctors diagnosed this has what? You can't control your own moods and actions. Prescribe them medication, give them huge benefits. And they all come to Cambodia!!!!
My benefits were below the locals lifestyle. Something like less than 800$ to 500$ so there you have it. I can behave but if you read my story , you understand that i was almost pulled in the situation i was. People maybe noticed i was maniac and then played some games etc.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Oh shits, THANKS MANE. :D I will check it out.

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm dont judge him on his fashion sense. if he could rhyme and move to deetroit he could be the next eminem.
OP, i would advise you to study no joke howard's youtube channel to see how you can behave however you want without getting chucked out in nearly any country.
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

BUT Yeah. I must admin. I WAS HIGH AS FUCK. That was My problem. I get on the levels when I get My hands on that jungle grass.

I feel still like being moderately high. I know I should not. I was actually sober first two months of My trip. Then bad new from Finland, I had a FULL TILT:

I got High on that Cambodian Weed, started to smoke Golden Leaf qicarettes and started to actually have a Sex. Damn, it was a mistake.

All these things are higly addictive. As You guys can see. I am still talking about how great it is down there actully.

Even smoking. It`s illegal. But kinda legal. :beer3:
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Benefits must be lower in your country! In the UK they are much better. Cambodian weed, no thank you sir, sends people a little crazzzzzzzzzzzzy. Try a bit of skunk, mellow high. Or maybe a short trip next to Pakistan. That should do the trick.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

AndyKK wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:54 am Benefits must be lower in your country! In the UK they are much better. Cambodian weed, no thank you sir, sends people a little crazzzzzzzzzzzzy. Try a bit of skunk, mellow high. Or maybe a short trip next to Pakistan. That should do the trick.
Cambodian weed. Huh, tell Me about it. It was doooope as hell. I like landraces. So this jungle sativa was just made for me. Cheap, best quality ever.
In Thailand I got my hands on only "brick weed".
I did not even try mushrooms down there. Maybe good.
I was trippy as hell. As You Guys can see. Even that far I got deported. I still got story to tell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic