Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Yerg »

DAFA wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 9:35 pm I'll have access, please :thumb:
You need a minimum of appropriate contributing posts.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Artisan »

You need a minimum of appropriate contributing posts.
[/quote]

I beg to differ. It says so indeed about the contributing stuff but I have a feeling that - recently - anybody can have access.
Speaking solely on my own behalf, I admit I have used this forum to either vent my frustrations or trying to shove my personal beliefs in someones throat.
'Cause it is so easy to be a keyboard warrior hiding behind a fictional username and a flag. Kudos to those who use their real name or profile picture as avatar.
Reasons why I never opted for this Darknet, you can find whatever gore you are looking for elsewhere and I just felt I would never make enough "appropriate contributions" to be in a club I didn't feel belonging to.
Anyway enough about me.
I do however notice users in that Darknet thing with no (zero) posts albeit there will be a reasonable explanation for it and if 20 posts in one thread with absolute drivel are considered "contributing"...well good for them.
Laundry is calling...over and out.
pebbles&nightsky
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Artisan wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:19 am
Yerg wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:39 pm You need a minimum of appropriate contributing posts.
I beg to differ. It says so indeed about the contributing stuff but I have a feeling that - recently - anybody can have access.
No, nothing has changed...20+ contributing posts required for Darknet. In reviewing 'contributing' posts, we may exercise a bit of discretion, for example, if a member's 20+ posts are all on 1 topic only (say, non Cambodian related).

For VIP Nightlife, a member needs to get an existing VIP member to personally vouch for them to gain access.
WizBall
Expatriate
Mauritius

Post by WizBall »

Yes i would like access to the darknet at this point there our a number of topics i have interest in. Thank you.
Ano63
Expatriate
Poland

Post by Ano63 »

I would like to have access please :)
Owen
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by Owen »

Kindly requesting darknet access, thank you
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I asked before, but somethoing went wrong i suppose, because knever could enter !! ??
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Asking for access to darknet please.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ta158
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by ta158 »

I'd like to join please
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

May I come in please. Also VIP requested - thanks.
Stay classy na
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic