Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Clemen »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm People should just read the OP on page 1 general-chatter/darknet-cambodia-news-f ... 14006.html

and send 1 bitcoin to the Mod Team.
I thought it was 1.2 Bitcoin now? Inflation, Brexit, pita factor etc. where do I apply for a refund?
If only there was some kind of description, or faq, about what it takes to access the darknet, but alas...
My bad, it’s on the first page
up to you...
ta158
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by ta158 »

Sign me up, please thanks in advance.
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:41 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm People should just read the OP on page 1 general-chatter/darknet-cambodia-news-f ... 14006.html

and send 1 bitcoin to the Mod Team.
You’ll be lucky (on both counts)
On another forum, I wrote an idiots guide on how to post photos. For ten years after, many people would still ask how to post photos. Often, more than once.

What amuses me about the CEO Darknet opt in, is the response from some folk who seem to harbour ideas of some conspiracy to deny them access. I wonder (I have my own ideas) what these people expect to find once they do get inside. I can only imagine their disappointment.
That's a mighty expensive club. I just figured it's where all the cool kids go.
:thumb:
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Post by Haden »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:51 pm
Haden wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:19 am How do I access the darknet forum?
Welcome. You need a minimum of 20+ contributing posts for access to Darknet.
Now sign me up
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

Haden wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:55 pm
Now sign me up
> Posts: 19
:chin:
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Post by Haden »

KTabi wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:04 pm
Now sign me up
What's 19 + 1?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I'm interested in the nightlife forum, but not in gruesome darknet photos. Just how difficult is it to get in, pray tell? I'm not sure if what has been mentioned (questioning by a mod) is true. Or what's actually required to qualify.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Haden wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:22 pm
KTabi wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:04 pm
Now sign me up
What's 19 + 1?
Irritating the mods?
up to you...
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Now sign me up
Your post count at time of demanding to be signed up is only 19. Somewhat short of the 20+ 'contributing' posts that you were only recently advised were required. Of those 19, at least 2 are not actually contributing much more than letting people know you want to be let into the spooky area.
What do you think you'll find in there? The grubby contents of Pandora's box, or some treasure trove of knowledge unmentionable in decent society? My guess (once again) is that you would be sorely disappointed, should you ever demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Mods/Admin that you are sufficiently mature to be allowed access. A virtual wail of 'Is that it?'
Last edited by Freightdog on Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:30 pm or some treasure trove of knowledge unmentionable in decent society? My guess (once again) is that you would be sorely disappointed
I still believe there is some mystical cool stuff going on back there, don't shatter my dreams if I ever get in. :dm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic