Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by KTabi »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:38 pm I guess I have been denied entry to the cool clique of "similar tastes".

I was assistant manager at a 7-Eleven for 4 months. I don't have to take this shit!
Thank you for your service.
:thumb:
Haden
Expatriate
Chile

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Haden »

How do I access the darknet forum?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Haden wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:19 am How do I access the darknet forum?
Welcome. You need a minimum of 20+ contributing posts for access to Darknet.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Am interested. May I join?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Hi, Could I please have access to the Darknet forum?
olga.shmykova
Tourist
Russia

Post by olga.shmykova »

Sign me up
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

@clutchcargo Many thanks!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

olga.shmykova wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:30 pm Sign me up
Welcome. You need a minimum of 20+ contributing posts for access to Darknet.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

People should just read the OP on page 1 general-chatter/darknet-cambodia-news-f ... 14006.html

and send 1 bitcoin to the Mod Team.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:27 pm People should just read the OP on page 1 general-chatter/darknet-cambodia-news-f ... 14006.html

and send 1 bitcoin to the Mod Team.
You’ll be lucky (on both counts)
On another forum, I wrote an idiots guide on how to post photos. For ten years after, many people would still ask how to post photos. Often, more than once.

What amuses me about the CEO Darknet opt in, is the response from some folk who seem to harbour ideas of some conspiracy to deny them access. I wonder (I have my own ideas) what these people expect to find once they do get inside. I can only imagine their disappointment.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic