Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
aldovega
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by aldovega »

I want in
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by General Mackevili »

aldovega wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:17 amI want in
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

This is the first time I've looked at this thread. An awful lot of names I've never seen anywhere on the forum. Hmmm. Anyway, no, I don't want access. Not even curious. Carry on, lads.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Can I get access please? Thank you.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:30 pm Can I get access please? Thank you.
I'd say come back and ask when you've made 20 contributing posts that haven't been directed to just one particular CEO member..
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Why is access so restrictive?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:11 pm Why is access so restrictive?
I've given the reason already for you. Your 20 initial posts were all directed to the Overstay Issues topic and Jack to whom you had a personal vendetta with. And, if you read a few posts up, for every meaningless post like 'now I have 25' posts, the count goes up by 10. You've made 5 of those that I've just deleted so your count goes up 50.. Take a day off to think about how you want to contribute to CEO going forward.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

I always love it when reading "Take a day off" by moderators here, its very naughty. :beer3:
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

:bored: what is a day off? I have not been online for a week or so.
clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:34 pm
I've given the reason already for you. Your 20 initial posts were all directed to the Overstay Issues topic and Jack to whom you had a personal vendetta with. And, if you read a few posts up, for every meaningless post like 'now I have 25' posts, the count goes up by 10. You've made 5 of those that I've just deleted so your count goes up 50.. Take a day off to think about how you want to contribute to CEO going forward.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:23 am :bored: what is a day off? I have not been online for a week or so.
clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:34 pm
Access restricted, given clear reasons why your access hasn't been granted, and you continue to bait the moderator. Yeah, you didn't pay attention at school...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic