Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Username Taken »

mcam wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:08 pm Can I have in please
You're in. :thumb:
STEVITO
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by STEVITO »

Requesting access to the 'Dark Side' please....
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

STEVITO wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 pm Requesting access to the 'Dark Side' please....
Same here, just to forget all these smiling faces i saw when i was just out and about doing some shopping... :twisted:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

STEVITO wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:20 pm Requesting access to the 'Dark Side' please....
You're good to go. :thumb:

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:29 pm
Same here... :twisted:
Nope. Sorry. You can't come in!

It's an exclusive area only for people who can pass the rigorous standards as explained in the first post in this thread.
Get that sorted then try again.

Good luck. :beer3:
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:52 pm

It's an exclusive area only for people who can pass the rigorous standards as explained in the first post in this thread.

Hmmm, let me think about that one for a while at the very start of 2018, i might as well bugger off, let's see... Anyway Merry New Year all! :hattip: (i'm only 2 posts away now :thumb: )
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:04 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:52 pm

Hmmm, let me think about that one for a while at the very start of 2018, i might as well bugger off, let's see... Anyway Merry New Year all! :hattip: (i'm only 2 posts away now :thumb: )
LOL. Merry Happy New Year. ;-)
MrKikilu
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by MrKikilu »

Little 🐖 little 🐖 let me in
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

MrKikilu wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:44 pm Little 🐖 little 🐖 let me in
You're in.
gingerr
Tourist
Malta

Post by gingerr »

Can you please let me go in?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

gingerr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 pm Can you please let me go in?
Yes, of course. Please follow the steps below:

- Read this and understand it general-chatter/darknet-cambodia-news-f ... ml#p177414
- Get written consent from both you parents and forward to us.
- Send 1 bitcoin to our contact address.

Waiting :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic