Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
lipservice
Expatriate

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by lipservice »

sign me up please
Brewer
Expatriate

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Brewer »

Another suggestion. Change the title and/or ensure the first post is pinned to the top of every page. There's an awful lot of mongs who either haven't read the OP or don't cop on to what it is saying - however clear and unequivocal it is. It might not stop them requesting access but at least we can mock them without guilt or censure. :plus1: Especially the censure bit as I have no feelings of guilt mocking the stupid and lazy.

Oh, and as suggested before and by others too, up the post count requirement and membership period criterion.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

lipservice wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:19 am sign me up please
You're good to go. :thumb:
Popeye
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Popeye »

I would like to join please.
Regards.
Popeye
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Popeye wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:35 pm I would like to join please.
Regards.
Popeye
Good to go. :thumb:
cedric.martin
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by cedric.martin »

I would like to join

Thanks
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

cedric.martin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:29 pm I would like to join

Thanks
The requirements to join are that you must read all 28 pages of this thread, then come to a conclusion as to whether you fit the criteria to join.

:facepalm:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks
The requirements to join are that you must read all 28 pages of this thread, then come to a conclusion as to whether you fit the criteria to join.

:lol:

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:

Thanks

Or you should read the whole forum and then decide ...
wamafi
Tourist
Germany

Post by wamafi »

sign me up please, thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic