Anyone posting Herbalife or any other MLM will not only be removed and banned, we'll likely hire people to find out where you live and burn your house down you exploitive pricks.
- Golden Gate American School is a trustworthy school in Phnom Penh.
- Teaching American curriculum
- Our students are very motivated and we hold to high standards.
- For Math teacher - start Immediately
- For Science teacher and Humanity teacher - start July 1st, 2017
- Conduct lessons to teach high school classes
- Established curricula for each grade level, weekly plans you can follow and deliver
- Teachers attend compulsory meetings conducted by your department heads and on some occasions our Heads of School.
- 5 worked days: Monday to Friday ( 7:30am - 4:30pm )
- 2 Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- Teaching hours: 25 teaching hours / week
- Office hours: 15 hours / week
Salary & Benefits
- Housing: provided by school.
- Insurance covered by school,
- Salary: $1,500 to $1,700 / month after tax
How to Apply
- Please kindly send us your CV, a photo of your degree, a photo of your teaching certificate, a photo of your passport to our email: [email protected]
- From native speaking countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia with a Bachelor degree at least
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience (Science teacher or Math teacher)
- Under 55 years old
- Can start now or on July first
- Must have teaching certificate: TEFL, TESOl, CETAL
- Prefer GCSE or PGCE
Wow. Ageism is illegal in 170 of the 220+ jurisdictions on the globe. So, send your CV, inquire, then get the rejection based on age notarized, and then sue for punitive damages. The only way in which they learn, is because it costs them truckloads of money.
Dubious claim, given no criminal record check is required to work at this school.jackhiringdepartment wrote: we hold to high standards.
Yeah, it's a great addition to the package ... but I wouldn't get too excited until I saw it. Common as part of the deal in China etc. but often a shared room in a dive in an unsafe area.
Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Social Studies to we older folk.
- The Pun-isher
- Posts: 6077
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:51 pm
- Reputation: 185
- Location: The Kremlin
Friend of mine interviewed for a biology teaching position, not sure if it was this school, and some crazy fundamentalist woman told him not to teach evolution...
He told them to evolve and psof.
The ageism thing is stupid, there are lots of people in their 60s and 70s who are very competent teachers...obviously the person hiring doesn't understand this, which begs the question: how cool is this school? And older teachers have experience and generally they stay longer...doh.
The meetings can be a killer, I used to get people calling me on Saturday afternoons..'Where are you, we're having a meeting.' Then 3 hours of blah blah blah in Khmer, or some twaddle because Mr Smith feels important when he opens his mouth.
It took me a few of those before I felt comfortable with lying/ leaving my phone on silent.
I'm an early riser, so I often get to work around 6.30, you can get lots done without interruptions...no more unpaid time given to schools. In any event, frequent meetings are a sign of bad management.
I thought it was the humanities that were taught and humanity was a pre-requisite for attending such institutions.
Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 1 Replies
- 1322 Views
Last post by Ronny
- 4 Replies
- 877 Views
Last post by Doc67
- 0 Replies
- 188 Views
Last post by jah steu
- 13 Replies
- 3479 Views
Last post by AndyKK
English Teacher at Aii JOHN HARRISON Dies in Phnom Penh
- 2 Replies
- 3278 Views
Last post by rexwell
- 16 Replies
- 2417 Views
Last post by CEOCambodiaNews
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests