Good bye CEO!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Re: Good bye CEO!

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:32 pm My mistake I guess, I knew trapper was way more "sane" and "lucid" than BSCW, but wasn't sure if they were one and the same. One is a complete lunatic off his meds, the other is just a drunken angry person who likes to swear. I simply can never remember which is which. :D

Anyways, I think I'll give the foe function a try in the future if I see (and can remember) the name of a user who consistently annoys me or who I find it a bit of a troublemaker. Both forums have their own weirdo trolls, so it's not really a CEO vs K440 thing, rather simply a bit of a forum gripe for me (and apparently others as well). I also shouldn't throw too many stones in this glass house, since being Cambodian expats or having a strong relationship to Cambodia automatically makes pretty much all of us misfits and weirdos in one way or another...
I'm not sure about that. I was very much impressed with the lack of trolling on the thread that had me accuse UT of underhand tactics. In fact I can only remember one person chipping- in that wasn't a mod or myself, and they were a regular from tof.

That's the type of thing that tof go nuts over like a bunch of wild dogs fighting over a piece of meat.

It's a much calmer place here, and I, for one, appreciate it.
No trolling equals positive debate. :thumb:

Now if we can just get rid of the tyranny of the supreme leader and the oligarchy of his generals, we can be the first Inet forum to have a real democracy where the members count brothers and sisters. :dm:

Last edited by AlonzoPartriz on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
See crook!!!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"the thread that had me accuse UT of underhand tactics"

Did you ever apologize for that? Or am I still 'the accused'?
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:27 pm "the thread that had me accuse UT of underhand tactics"

Send me the logs and I'll let you know.
See crook!!!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:40 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:27 pm "the thread that had me accuse UT of underhand tactics"

Shhhh,,,,,,, Dont mention the word logs. Even if your in the military or in Vietnam it's a hush, hush word.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Duncan wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:40 am

Shhhh,,,,,,, Dont mention the word logs. Even if your in the military or in Vietnam it's a hush, hush word.
I tried to get Transparency International to hack the site, but all they said was " What do you expect from a website whose moderation team models itself on the Cambodian judiciary".
See crook!!!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:59 am

I tried to get Transparency International to hack the site, but all they said was " What do you expect from a website whose moderation team models itself on the Cambodian judiciary".
hey i tried helping you out, there is something wrong with your account, when i tried logging into your account it fucked up my browser too
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:17 pm
AlonzoPartriz wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:59 am

hey i tried helping you out, there is something wrong with your account, when i tried logging into your account it fucked up my browser too
Relax man, I wasn't getting at anyone really, Especially not you, who helped a lot :thumb:
I don't see any reason to open up the discussion anymore. Just let's say it was a server error as opposed to a user error, as evidenced by the 500 error screen you posted. The old mod team like to play tricks on their users. I expect they were once what is referred to as ' script kiddies' . Just taking the Mikey.
#invisible monkey gods.
See crook!!!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:51 pm curious, JB, what was the defining moment when you decided to make the place your long term home?
Saigonjacket/Trapper is talking nonsense again, I didn't get here till long after UNTAC had packed up and left.

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:22 pm
Now if we can just get rid of the tyranny of the supreme leader and the oligarchy of his generals, we can be the first Inet forum to have a real democracy where the members count brothers and sisters. :dm:

SCC/ Juansweetpotato, do you realize that Chea Sim died 2 years ago and those posters only have two heads on them now?

IraHayes wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:56 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:22 pm See you later, I've enjoyed hanging out here and appreciate a lot of it. However it seems that indulging dumb as fuck posts like BKK Trapper makes is where it's at now.
And on checking your profile you were last active on this forum today at around 9pm ish.

It's often useful to read past the first post, just saying.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:56 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:51 pm curious, JB, what was the defining moment when you decided to make the place your long term home?
Saigonjacket/Trapper is talking nonsense again, I didn't get here till long after UNTAC had packed up and left.

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:22 pm

SCC/ Juansweetpotato, do you realize that Chea Sim died 2 years ago and those posters only have two heads on them now?
¿Que? UT no está muerto. Solo huele raro.
See crook!!!
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

I'd like to report myself. I'm not a cunt yet, but I do eat some pussy regularly. :adult content:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic