French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Claim You Need To Make $2,500 a Month To Marry a Cambodian ONLY IF You're Over 50

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Claim You Need To Make $2,500 a Month To Marry a Cambodian ONLY IF You're Ove

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:39 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 amit does amuse me that people assume i have lack of intelligence because im a boxer...
I ... err ... sorry. :D
be careful Throw'a'Stroppy Bunny All my Mod Super Powers have finally been unlocked!!!
Spoiler:
Muhahahahaha :twisted:
Sorry, Master Lord PunchyMcHare, so sorry massah...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
eriksank
Expatriate

Re: French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Claim You Need To Make $2,500 a Month To Marry a Cambodian ONLY IF You're Ove

Post by eriksank »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 pmI did, but sadly I keep seeing his pseudo-intellectual rubbish in quotes. I know it's been said before, but I wish ignoring someone would also hide them in quotes.
You are not ignoring me. No, you are talking about me. That is not the same as ignoring. You are a contradictory idiot of your dumb, destitute, imbecile working class.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

eriksank wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:52 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 pmI did, but sadly I keep seeing his pseudo-intellectual rubbish in quotes. I know it's been said before, but I wish ignoring someone would also hide them in quotes.
You are not ignoring me. No, you are talking about me. That is not the same as ignoring. You are a contradictory idiot of your dumb, destitute, imbecile working class.
I'm ignoring you as one ignores a mosquito, troll.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
eriksank
Expatriate

Post by eriksank »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:57 pmI'm ignoring you as one ignores a mosquito, troll.
You are talking to me again !? Is that what we call "ignoring" ? Why don't you just shovel up some dirt somewhere?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

vladimir wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 am Jamie, this clown reminds me of andyinasia, he probably sits with his encyclopaedia and then lifts quotes to make himself look smart. Bullshit baffles brains.

People who think they are smart are by default stupid. Not a day goes by without me appreciating just how little I know...people stop learning when they consider themselves smart.

Best ignored.

Btw, my one of my majors Classical Civilisations, PM me when you are in the Pig Penh again.
i love learning, theres rarely a day goes by that i dont look into something, or study something, or watch a documentary about something
its one reason why i love getting into debates, even if i obviously dont agree with something someone is saying, i enjoy learning how/why they have their certain viewpoint

yeah will do mate, will be in November i think, will drop you a PM
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Post by saigonjackpot »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:07 pm
vladimir wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 am Jamie, this clown reminds me of andyinasia, he probably sits with his encyclopaedia and then lifts quotes to make himself look smart. Bullshit baffles brains.

People who think they are smart are by default stupid. Not a day goes by without me appreciating just how little I know...people stop learning when they consider themselves smart.

Best ignored.

Btw, my one of my majors Classical Civilisations, PM me when you are in the Pig Penh again.
i love learning, theres rarely a day goes by that i dont look into something, or study something, or watch a documentary about something
its one reason why i love getting into debates, even if i obviously dont agree with something someone is saying, i enjoy learning how/why they have their certain viewpoint

Vldamir used to be cool.

Now he has obviously feminised.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:51 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:39 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 amit does amuse me that people assume i have lack of intelligence because im a boxer...
I ... err ... sorry. :D
be careful Throw'a'Stroppy Bunny All my Mod Super Powers have finally been unlocked!!!
Spoiler:
Muhahahahaha :twisted:
Sorry, Master Lord PunchyMcHare, so sorry massah...
Mark 3:28-29...
28Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven of all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter. 29But whoever blasphemes against Father James will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin.”…
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

saigonjackpot wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:07 pm
vladimir wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 am Btw, my one of my majors Classical Civilisations, PM me when you are in the Pig Penh again.
Vldamir used to be cool.

Now he has obviously feminised.
Meh, nothing i cant handle
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Digg3r wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:58 am
considering humans are apes... that theory doesnt make sense mate, provide links...

If paleoanthropologist John Hawks of the University of Michigan can be trusted then read his blog post.

http://johnhawks.net/weblog/topics/phyl ... -2012.html

This may also help in your understanding.

https://www.quora.com/Biological-Anthro ... dered-apes

In particular
 "ape" is not usually used as a technical term among scientists themselves. It's only when scientists try to find the best way to dumb this stuff down for public consumption that any disagreement arises.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
read your links mate, and to be honest in my original post where i said "humans are apes" i did also say...
Humans are Apes, it is the name given to the Superfamily, scientifically called Hominoidea
i am aware of all that and as they say " It's only when scientists try to find the best way to dumb this stuff down for public consumption that any disagreement arises." as i was keeping things simple for eric due to his inability to understand simple biology
thanks for the links though mate :beer3:
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Digg3r wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:15 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: we evolved from Apes
Widely accepted theory is that apes and humans have a common ancestor. I have not heard of any respected journal that suggests we evolved from apes.

Perhaps it is you Jamie that should go and read a book.
What e seems to be saying is Plato's Description of the Socratic idea of divine forms.
. Only the true philosopher, artist or mufti can distill these forms into human understanding and/ or existence.

Take a table. You thought that at some place or some time the first table was invented? You would be wrong. Tables, like everything else that exists, are of divine construction. Special men ,such as Eric and others, pull the divine into a reality that humans can understand.
So it's not just rules of god and tables, but also chairs, musical instruments and toilet brushes. They all have a divine form.
Most of us apparently can only see the shadows. :dm:

So which are you? proto- Thatcher or proto- Trump?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic