French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Claim You Need To Make $2,500 a Month To Marry a Cambodian ONLY IF You're Over 50

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Claim You Need To Make $2,500 a Month To Marry a Cambodian ONLY IF You're Ove

Post by Barang chgout »

Woz the aliens wot done it! Eric says so and it must be true! If you don't believe him, you're an uneducated idiot......

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: French Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Claim You Need To Make $2,500 a Month To Marry a Cambodian ONLY IF You're Ove

Post by phuketrichard »

I am thinking of putting eriksank on my ignore link, not cause he is a bad person ( like some) or says bad things
but 50% of the time i have no idea what he is talking about
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
eriksank
Expatriate

Post by eriksank »

vladimir wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:52 amJamie, this clown reminds me of andyinasia, he probably sits with his encyclopaedia and then lifts quotes to make himself look smart. Bullshit baffles brains.
Yes, from behind my encyclopaedia, I look down on that working class of yours. We will just keep offshoring and automating away your jobs. That is what we think about you. Remain mired in poverty and dumb as an ass.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

http://econintersect.com/pages/contribu ... 1702220009

Worth a read.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

How many threads has Eriksank ruined with all his ramblings, he must be a really fun guy to hang out with I bet.

Erik... Here's an idea, start your own dedicated thread (like Batshitcrazyweirdos bat cave on 440) so you can ramble on about whatever you want rather than polluting every other thread with off-topic bs that most people have no interest in reading.
eriksank
Expatriate

Post by eriksank »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:19 pmHow many threads has Eriksank ruined with all his ramblings ...
Go back to your widget factory and tend to the machines. Otherwise, even your union won't stand up for you. Your supervisor is already spitting in your face.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 amit does amuse me that people assume i have lack of intelligence because im a boxer...
I ... err ... sorry. :D
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:53 am I am thinking of putting eriksank on my ignore link, not cause he is a bad person ( like some) or says bad things
but 50% of the time i have no idea what he is talking about
I did, but sadly I keep seeing his pseudo-intellectual rubbish in quotes. I know it's been said before, but I wish ignoring someone would also hide them in quotes.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Digg3r wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:13 pm http://econintersect.com/pages/contribu ... 1702220009

Worth a read.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
yup exactly, Greco-Roman history is one of my biggest interests,
and is why i kept asking eric these simple questions, which he kept failing to answer...
who wrote the original Quran?
who decided what was to be written in the Quarn?
if so, how did he tell the writer?
do you read Arabic?
from your link....
4. Discussion
All religions are man-made, requiring substantiation by a "holy book" (e.g. the Bible or the Quran) at least. Two critical questions:

Who wrote (or "documented") each "holy book"?
How did they decide what to include in their respective “holy books”?
Given my general understanding of all the major religions (Religions) and the power of the Roman Empire (i.e. both the Western and Eastern Empires),
I am not surprised to learn that the Romans might have actually created both Christianity, as we know it today, and Islam, the original version.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:39 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 amit does amuse me that people assume i have lack of intelligence because im a boxer...
I ... err ... sorry. :D
be careful Throw'a'Stroppy Bunny All my Mod Super Powers have finally been unlocked!!!

Muhahahahaha :twisted:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic