Best and worst airports/airlines

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Best and worst airports/airlines

Post by vladimir »

Only one African airport in the list.

Guess the guy thinks Africa is a country.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
SEAfann
Expatriate
Australia

Post by SEAfann »

Dont know about worst...But the newly opened KLIA2 in Kuala Lumpur was the biggest disappointment ive seen with a new airport, when i went through there a few years ago, signage was crap, the essential signs offering directions were small in size & very few as well as hard to find, cant believe hundreds of millions spent on that airport yet probably no more than $1000 spent on direction signs? also having to go up & down escalators to arrive or leave was silly, why not just one level for departures & one level for arrivals? too the super long corridors leading to the departure areas were not air conditioned, sweat city, maybe those errors of structure have been remedied now i hope? But it turned me off KLIA2 & when i can i will fly into Changi instead now
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

just left manila & only airport international departure lounge ive seen without notice boards/screens

changed our gate 10mins before boarding then delayed flight 30mins
no passengers had a clue so all walked entire length of terminal only to be directed back lol

free wifi though :bow:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic