Admin loses the plot when asked whether their website should be more like CEO

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Admin loses the plot when asked whether their website should be more like CEO

Post by Duncan »

epidemiks wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:23 pm Jesus wept. Why are the most popular threads on CEO always bitch / gossip sessions about 440?

We get it, you don't like them. That's why you're here. Move on.

Post something interesting instead.

It's raining in PP.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Admin loses the plot when asked whether their website should be more like CEO

Post by epidemiks »

Duncan wrote:
epidemiks wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:23 pm Jesus wept. Why are the most popular threads on CEO always bitch / gossip sessions about 440?

We get it, you don't like them. That's why you're here. Move on.

Post something interesting instead.

It's raining in PP.
Touché.
AlonzoPartriz
Expatriate
Spain

Post by AlonzoPartriz »

We get it, you don't like them. That's why you're here. Move on. Post something interesting instead.
Yes, but I quite like you. You're different. At least you know what's going on some of the time.
Btw, they are not the most popular threads anymore, plus we can't help it if the other forum keeps coming over here to make a .noise
Last edited by AlonzoPartriz on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See crook!!!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

AlonzoPartriz wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:54 pm

We get it, you don't like them. That's why you're here. Move on. Post something interesting instead.
Yes, but we quite like you. You're different.

Please dont include me in your likes and dislikes. To keep everyone on good terms,, why not delete the '' we '' and write,

Yes, but I quite like you. Your different.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
lipservice
Expatriate

Post by lipservice »

Just leave those (tof) whippets to themselves..
Slowly but surely they will suck each others cock dry - including those who claim to be female :)
rock on CEO.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm
phuketrichard wrote:and his thread is WAY out front of anything else.

to be honest,
i used to post more over there but its gotten very few threads interest me there anymore
and i wont start a thread, like i do here ( to many thai haters there) and those that dont care for my opinions
I feel like ive not posted there properly in ages, its been a little dull lately tbh im not sure why, i do enjoy the man hunts over there but not been much drama lately

មានទឹកមានត្រីមានលុយមានស្រី
Bollocks, a screen shot from there right now would show you to be more stroppy chops than stroppy chops when this was known as stroppychops.com :licker:
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kampong Spooner wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:02 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:15 pm
phuketrichard wrote:and his thread is WAY out front of anything else.

to be honest,
i used to post more over there but its gotten very few threads interest me there anymore
and i wont start a thread, like i do here ( to many thai haters there) and those that dont care for my opinions
I feel like ive not posted there properly in ages, its been a little dull lately tbh im not sure why, i do enjoy the man hunts over there but not been much drama lately

មានទឹកមានត្រីមានលុយមានស្រី
Bollocks, a screen shot from there right now would show you to be more stroppy chops than stroppy chops when this was known as stroppychops.com :licker:
yeah the past couple of days i have posted on there more, your pulling a post from 2 weeks ago talking about the previous month, idiot :roll:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Don't make me trawl thru no archives to be proving you wrong, fool.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kampong Spooner wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 pm Don't make me trawl thru no archives to be proving you wrong, fool.
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Deal. Bit pissed now, but will do t on company time in the morning... Don't go deleting any of your posts now James.... A week is a long time in politics, but 12 sweet days are a lifetime in forum conflict.

Edit, yet on 3 July, a single day before saying...
You had made 13 (give or take, too pissed to be held to counting) posts over 1 24 hour period.

The proscution rests, idiot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic