Posting while naked.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

How often do you post whilst naked

All the time
7%
Mostly
7%
50/ 50
47%
Hardly ever (anymore)
No votes
NEVER! I would never be so rude!
20%
I always take my trousers off before posting.
20%

Total votes: 15
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Posting while naked.

Post by Anchor Moy »

At last the truth comes out. I thought everyone here posted naked.
Now it seems that some wear clothes. :shock:

Seriously :?: it depends where you live and where you post from, doesn't it ? If you live alone or as a couple in a private space then you might be nude or half-dressed, but if you have kids, neighbours, people passing through your living space then you might cover up.

And if you are posting from some restaurant or bar on riverside or St 172, you might even be fully dressed. Or not ? Are there nudist bars in PP where people sit and post on forums ? (In SHV nobody will even notice. ;-) ) I usually put some clothes on when I'm in PP tbh.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't think I've ever posted naked. I live on a corner and benefit from having windows/ ventilation on two sides of my humble abode. This also means that the place seems more exposed. I might just wear some shorts or even a krama or whatever but I never really wander around naked. It's no big deal and I don't really have any properties overlooking my place but it's best to be discreet.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

u have another thread on Otof titled "creepy"
this thread is much more creepy. bunch of middle age guys siting around naked, posting on a forums ( and doing what else?)

now thats a really creepy image to me

Is it cause u all are uncomfortable in ur clothes while in ur room ?
is it hot?
Do you feel more "free" cause ur naked?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:18 am u have another thread on Otof titled "creepy"
this thread is much more creepy. bunch of middle age guys siting around naked, posting on a forums ( and doing what else?)

Well, I can only speak for myself, but my nudity is performance art.
I'm trying to evoke the paranoia and digust of the Trump era.
It's a sort of dirty- protest.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:24 am At last the truth comes out. I thought everyone here posted naked.
Now it seems that some wear clothes. :shock:

Seriously :?: it depends where you live and where you post from, doesn't it ? If you live alone or as a couple in a private space then you might be nude or half-dressed, but if you have kids, neighbours, people passing through your living space then you might cover up.

And if you are posting from some restaurant or bar on riverside or St 172, you might even be fully dressed. Or not ? Are there nudist bars in PP where people sit and post on forums ? (In SHV nobody will even notice. ;-) ) I usually put some clothes on when I'm in PP tbh.
I thought I'd covered that with the ' hardly ever any more' category. :cry:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:18 am u have another thread on Otof titled "creepy"

Is it cause u all are uncomfortable in ur clothes while in ur room ?
is it hot?
Do you feel more "free" cause ur naked?
all of the above!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Why is it creepy to be naked while posting on a forum of adults ? Just wondering. I thought the OP was quite funny, thanks JSP. I had never really thought about it.
Nudity is natural, not creepy. IMO.

Posting naked from Cambodia in the hot season is pretty normal, but if you're posting naked from Scotland in the middle of winter with questions about underage girls in Cambodia then yeah, that's ewwwwwww of course. :flasher1:

In Cambodia, I think a krama or a sarong covers the essentials while staying cool. :OD:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm Why is it creepy to be naked while posting on a forum of adults ? Just wondering. I thought the OP was quite funny, thanks JSP. I had never really thought about it.

Posting naked from Cambodia in the hot season is pretty normal, but if you're posting naked from Scotland in the middle of winter with questions about underage girls in Cambodia then yeah, that's ewwwwwww of course. :flasher1:

In Cambodia, I think a krama or a sarong covers the essentials while staying cool. :OD:
A sarong is not being naked though, is it.

With the propensity of people walking in without knocking around here (happened again this morning), naked is not an option. Though she was cute.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

hanno wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am
Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:24 pm Why is it creepy to be naked while posting on a forum of adults ? Just wondering. I thought the OP was quite funny, thanks JSP. I had never really thought about it.

A sarong is not being naked though, is it.

With the propensity of people walking in without knocking around here (happened again this morning), naked is not an option. Though she was cute.
I knew it! Would if you could. Option 4.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic