Lurker colonistin, I've reported you to admin, you're wasting your time

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Re: Lurker colonistin, I've reported you to admin, you're wasting your time

Post by juansweetpotato »

Last edited by juansweetpotato on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

taabarang wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:46 pm on the path to more booze and more hookers and etc etc i have learned the true way.....

I rest my case.
You never had a case taabarang.

maybe a nut case ill give you that.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

The only real problem I can foresee over here, would be people popping over from tof to cause mischief on any posts anti a businessman'$ view of the world
surely no one would troll purely to cause dissent
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote:
taabarang wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:46 pm on the path to more booze and more hookers and etc etc i have learned the true way.....

I rest my case.

^^Talk about the black calling the kettle "pot".
-insert signature here
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

AE86 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:54 pm
ricefarmersdaughter wrote:

I rest my case.

^^Talk about the black calling the kettle "pot".
the world is being feminized , look at what a bunch of blokes living in the former "wild west of SEA " have come too.

probly next hookers,beer ,joints ,valium , gambling and hookers all banned by snow flake feminists.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:53 pm
The only real problem I can foresee over here, would be people popping over from tof to cause mischief on any posts anti a businessman'$ view of the world
surely no one would troll purely to cause dissent
Maybe we should ask Scobienz?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ing-beards

the world cannot handle the truth.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/europ ... index.html

a construction worker cannot have a beard and relax with a od fashion manspreading on the train home.

as a full grown man cannot handle another full grown man cannot accept some one not liking his post.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

he is a member here
i feel pity for any forum owner much less 440 who are now consistently below ceo in daily traffic for some weeks.
clock it up yourself randomly.
we are not number 1 in search terms but that will change once the wp splash page is in with all the seo advantages that has.
we are consistently 5-10% ahead of them in traffic on every grab i have taken for 21 days
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

:protest: Listen up folks, if you feel upset something about something personal on the forum, just contact Uncle GM, Uncle UT, Uncle frank or Uncle Jamie by PM or by report function. :director:
They will listen to your problem, and then probably tell you that you are boring them to death and they have a life elsewhere. :voilent4:
BUT, they will hear you, and we won't. They can do something about it, we can't. If enough other posters share your concerns, then the mods can raise the subject on the board and we can debate :argue: but if it's a just a problem between two posters, there's no point turning it into a public shark-fest. :boring:

Please feel free to rate this post with -3 karma if you hate it. :thumb: :beer3:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

do not bother me personally please. just use the report function.
better yet voice your complaints here openly so debate can take place and we can try and find consensus- oddly enough the karma feature could help with that as it is post specific.
maybe we should have a thread pinned specifically for gripes and objections just to keep other threads OT as it is bleeding all over the place now.

i already had to take a 10 mg zepam to restrain myself from speaking my mind fully on this subject over all this petty quibbling. but then again, i may have taken one anyway. it pisses me off to see grown men crying like little babies when something changes that may actually be to their own benefit. not sure why i should really have any emotional investment at all, this is meant to be a light hearted yet incisive daily commentary for news and amusing anecdotes.

forums should be self regulating, and the karma feature is an attempt to help do that.
members have a chance to express their opinion in a very granular way. by this method, true debate can occur, and your view may actually result in changing someone's convictions if enough people agree and "vote" by karma points.
a like button is all very well, but without an unlike button it is puerile masturbation.

if you just take it as an assessment of a post, and DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY, it could be an interesting feature and useful for our community.
the post rating is cumulative after all and reflects the generality of opinion, so if someone give you 3 negs, and someone else gives you 3 pos the overall post rating reflects this.

no one is trying to take your lunch money you little crybabies.

lighten up and go with it- it could be a great feature to enhance debate if we give it a chance.

jeez i thought this place was tough old leather backs, and you all talk like gen snowflake on this issue.
open your minds a bit and put away the fragile ego.

yes it can be abused - for example if the late SM had a zillion negs, and handed out a zillion negs- it would then become obvious where the problem lies. we will come down hard on any wankers who abuse it.

and i am sure it will be a further duty to police all the whining about karma points from pussy complainers.

karma points are not a popularity contest, it is an honest attempt to allow casual feedback on opinion- which is the essence of fora and the spur to debate.
people legitimately have different opinions, and fora are ONLY opinions, news and gossip supported by fake news citations.
now, you never heard me talk like mussolini, and i am not particularly fascist by nature, but there has been far too much trolling of late- so let us return to civilised discourse as was formerly our habit.

Dear richard, admins do not have to make polls at your request. you can make one all by yourself. I will look forward to deleting it if i feel like it. then the owner general mac can decide what he wants to do. you my friend complain far too much and love to troll. so stop it.

this forum is a public platform, but it is proprietary. those of you who would like to make major technical changes to the platform should contact the owner with your offers of donations to make it happen,
The current platform stays as is given the requests to reinstate the karma system and expense to make that happen.

fair warning now everyone, i have gone chkai chgout and will be hostile to any troliing that is intended to harm this forum.
impeach me with The General if you wish. i could give a fuck- my interest is only in making this site the best. it is a strong possibility that i can hurt it as much as help it. for sure i will call it the way i see it.

play the ball, not the man, as the brits say in their cricket simile.

in closing i would like to say how disappointed i am in you little snowflake, feminazi, fisherman pants, dreadlocks soap dodging NGO's who are sitting there at maili's or topaz or even larry's though most of them get a a pass.
the future holds much more moderation, so please remember you all clamored for it
we won't go thaivisa though </sarcasm>
Locked Previous topicNext topic