Suzuki grasstracker 250cc for sale

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Suzuki grasstracker 250cc for sale

Post by pczz »

Image Image Suzuki Grasstracker 250cc for sale

This is a 2002 model from Japan. I bought it straight off the boat in January 2015 and I have registration in my name. New cam chain and drive chain fitted as soon as I got it. new original brake pads last year. Comes with spare tubes, clutch cable and oil filter. New dual purpose tyres fitted because I was on dirt roads a lot.

Service, oil and filter change every 6 months. New battery about 1 month ago.

Modified seat with extra padding because I use the bike for long trips. Still have original skinny seat. its been to Pattaya in thailand 3 times and i have lost count of how many times i have been to Koh Kong, Sihanoukville and Kampot.

Currently using for 3 or 4 times a week commute to Kandal. Round trip is 50 km and i do 2.5 trips on 4.5 litres, about 80 miles per gallon (UK) ,3.5 L/100km. Best I got was 100 mpg on a trip to pattaya, worst is 70mpg driving only in Phnom Penh.

Engine has balance shaft so there is no vibration until you get above 100km/h. it has been 100% reliable, the only time it let me down in 2 and a half years was when the battery died. Only selling it because I do not need to travel so much anymore so its time for a smaller scoot.

Looking for around $1400
email [email protected] for more info or call 0976253149