Happy to get out of SEA

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Happy to get out of SEA

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Ronny wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm Maybe you should go to Amsterdam to the red light district. It's almost like Patpong.
Amsterdam has the most over hyped red light district in the world, its pathetic, Hua Hin is more red light than Amsterdam lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:42 pm
where as westerners care about beer and hookers.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

6 pages in 1 day Trapper, :bow:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Plenty of Japanese Australians around Fanny Bay, rfd should just stay at home if thats what he wants.... but I suspect all this talk of hot women is a hoax and he's missing his longgrass girls.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Hahaha, good one, Hanno.

I've never drunk Japanese beer...but tbh it wouldn't be difficult to beat most Cambodian beers...but to move to Japan for that?

You can buy almost any beer (Irish, Dutch, Belgian, German, probably Japanese) in Cambodia for 20% of what you'd pay in Tokyo.

A grade water? Yeah, right, Fukushima Perrier.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:30 am Plenty of Japanese Australians around Fanny Bay, rfd should just stay at home if thats what he wants.... but I suspect all this talk of hot women is a hoax and he's missing his longgrass girls.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
TBH I don't think he's moved out of his humpy in the NT, it's all in the mind :D

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

vladimir wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:33 am Hahaha, good one, Hanno.

I've never drunk Japanese beer...but tbh it wouldn't be difficult to beat most Cambodian beers...but to move to Japan for that?

You can buy almost any beer (Irish, Dutch, Belgian, German, probably Japanese) in Cambodia for 20% of what you'd pay in Tokyo.

A grade water? Yeah, right, Fukushima Perrier.
Asashi is my favourite, you can get it in Cambodia, you can also get it in Thailand, 69baht a draft in the Agogo bars in Pattaya during happyhour :beer3:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

About 10 years ago Asahi was the cheapest beer here. Then they decided to re-market it as a premium beer and pretty much nobody drinks it anymore.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 pm
Ronny wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 pm Maybe you should go to Amsterdam to the red light district. It's almost like Patpong.
Amsterdam has the most over hyped red light district in the world, its pathetic, Hua Hin is more red light than Amsterdam lol
Amsterdam is progressively shutting down it's read light district - should be almost completely closed out by now. Also, the "coffee shops" have turned into members-only clubs.

Source: Mrs Stroppy's Dutch family.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 pm
Amsterdam is progressively shutting down it's read light district - should be almost completely closed out by now. Also, the "coffee shops" have turned into members-only clubs.

Source: Mrs Stroppy's Dutch family.
it was 11-12 years ago when i went, hadnt started closing down then,
must have been my first real experience of a redlight district and was left pretty disappointed tbh,
the weed and shrooms were top notch though lol
we was staying in Rotterdam and went over to Amsterdam twice
much preferred Rotterdam tbh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic