Hotel bill not being paid

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Hotel bill not being paid

Post by General Mackevili »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:59 am
Jooles2 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:49 pm Yerg

You belong to this dogging site where you all fuck each other on a weekend as you have nothing in your empty fuckin lives. What a bunch of wasters all chewing on bell end stories and if you don't have anything to talk about you fabricate it so you can enjoy a good wank. To think the highlight of your day is to post shite. Like BBC points of view with fuck all to do. All hiding behind pseudonyms because you have no balls, you hide and insult. What a bag of shite, you must feel so inadequate that you sink to this low behavior. And the one guy wanking up to the general the chief dogger. Men! Fuck off little boys with playground mentality.
"the general"... That's an interesting turn of phrase :idea: I've only ever heard that used by people familiar with him i.e. us lot, never by hysterical visitors having a moan about them or someone they know being named on CEO.
Haha, you'd think this is a wind-up, but I can assure you this the real JULIAN GUNTER on here. He also sent messages to our Facebook account.

If it is a fake account, hard to imagine anyone would have spent years setting up a copy cat account and posting on it for years.

He also sent us screenshots of the emails he had with the hotel years ago:

ImageImage

I believe he's actually in Saudi Arabia like he says, as you can see Arabic advertisements in his screenshot as well.

Here's his account on Facebook that he's sending all these messages from:

https://www.facebook.com/julian.gunterendbsl

So while it sounds like a wind-up, it seems that he's actually just a bit crazy.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Because his character has been deformed.
Is he a TEFLer?
I do wonder if he’d be so keen to skip a Saudi hotel?
They chop off your legs for that so you can't run.
Last edited by nemo on Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:46 am
Doc67 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:59 am
Jooles2 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:49 pm Yerg

You belong to this dogging site where you all fuck each other on a weekend as you have nothing in your empty fuckin lives. What a bunch of wasters all chewing on bell end stories and if you don't have anything to talk about you fabricate it so you can enjoy a good wank. To think the highlight of your day is to post shite. Like BBC points of view with fuck all to do. All hiding behind pseudonyms because you have no balls, you hide and insult. What a bag of shite, you must feel so inadequate that you sink to this low behavior. And the one guy wanking up to the general the chief dogger. Men! Fuck off little boys with playground mentality.
"the general"... That's an interesting turn of phrase :idea: I've only ever heard that used by people familiar with him i.e. us lot, never by hysterical visitors having a moan about them or someone they know being named on CEO.
Haha, you'd think this is a wind-up, but I can assure you this the real JULIAN GUNTER on here. He also sent messages to our Facebook account.

If it is a fake account, hard to imagine anyone would have spent years setting up a copy cat account and posting on it for years.

He also sent us screenshots of the emails he had with the hotel years ago:

ImageImage

I believe he's actually in Saudi Arabia like he says, as you can see Arabic advertisements in his screenshot as well.

Here's his account on Facebook that he's sending all these messages from:

https://www.facebook.com/julian.gunterendbsl

So while it sounds like a wind-up, it seems that he's actually just a bit crazy.
Clutch banning him isn't going to improve his mood much.

Also, have you broke the news that he is also on TOF? Maybe he can close them down as well!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

This thread just got really entertaining! Deformation of character sounds awful.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic