Should Trapper be banned again?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

Should Trapper be banned again?

Permanent Ban (including ALL new socks)
33%
Permanent Ban (Mods let new socks on)
No votes
MOD Preview
19%
Leave him be
48%

Total votes: 27
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Should Trapper be banned again?

Post by Seasquatch »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:18 pm
BKKtrapper goes to Osaka - 11 pages - 6576 views... https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/general ... it=trapper
This thread is hilarious :plus1: I love Osaka :popcorn:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:54 pm Last day in Pattaya for me, too much of a good thing i suppose.
how long did you last? a few days? poor effort lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Still want to keep him? He's been posting heaps of misleading info the past few days, even some newbies are catching on.
-insert signature here
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

AE86 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 am Still want to keep him? He's been posting heaps of misleading info the past few days, even some newbies are catching on.
LOL :beer3:
You guys are hilarious. So far I've learned not to trust ricefarmersdaughter.
from a newbie on introduce urselve,,,, https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/general ... -1210.html
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

AE86 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 am Still want to keep him? He's been posting heaps of misleading info the past few days, even some newbies are catching on.
C'mon, you don't think that anyone with half a brain that reads two of his posts could possibly take him serious :D

Btw, how long ago did you live in the Namba area?
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I value this forum highly, in part because it is blessed with astute mods who are flexible in defending freedom of speech. However the jejune postings of the poster in question offer neither insight nor entertainment for me. Freedom of speech should be flexible, but it shouldn't resemble silly putty.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

taabarang wrote: Freedom of speech should be flexible, but it shouldn't resemble silly putty.

ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

taabarang wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:22 am I value this forum highly, in part because it is blessed with astute mods who are flexible in defending freedom of speech. However the jejune postings of the poster in question offer neither insight nor entertainment for me. Freedom of speech should be flexible, but it shouldn't resemble silly putty.
funny how all the information i posted is correct but the "know it alls" say its missleading.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 am
taabarang wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:22 am I value this forum highly, in part because it is blessed with astute mods who are flexible in defending freedom of speech. However the jejune postings of the poster in question offer neither insight nor entertainment for me. Freedom of speech should be flexible, but it shouldn't resemble silly putty.
funny how all the information i posted is correct but the "know it alls" say its missleading.
This is where you are wrong or delusional, a lot of information you post is NOT correct. Fake Budweiser clip in Vietnam anyone? You even got the price of pineapples wrong....
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

hanno wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:23 am
ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 am
This is where you are wrong or delusional, a lot of information you post is NOT correct. Fake Budweiser clip in Vietnam anyone? You even got the price of pineapples wrong....
AE86 and bingham sayed the info on the visas was incorrect when it wasnt.

they are the ones giving misleading info not me.
Locked Previous topicNext topic