Pattaya is shit

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Pattaya is shit

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:54 pm Farang Kee Nok " foreigner is bird shit"

Farang Keeneaw "foreigner is cheap" ie u have money but u wont spend it..... not that ur poor
go buy the boss lady a drink first up and sit with her if you like the place.
buy her 2 drinks.

then you may find things are a lot different than now.
sorry but thats BS; I have never been called cheap nor bird shit nor have i ever brought a mamasan or my server ( although did tip them) a drink in Pattaya, Bangkok etc etc

Back in mid 80's used to know plenty of bar owners on Patpong and i rode at night ( we all had british bikes) with many of the thai bouncers/doormen and knew lots of the working girls......Was a regular in Thermae as well after 3 am.

Pattayay was heaven in the 80's ( there was no dark side) and every night hanging out at the Marine disco was Nice < most of the gogo's on soi diamond were German Mafia owned
mmm the gilrs in Baby go go not one over 22 ........But those were different times
you might find the bar scene a little different now from back in the 80s n 90s and even early 00s (i dont know i wasnt there maaaan)
you admit yourself that youve not been out 'in the scene' for a long time, just saying its hard to make a comparison

when im out i like making friends with the staff, it does improve your service, dramatically, not just for that night, but for future visits too
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:29 pm
you have to look, and watch how this shit works, then you will be able to tip the server, get free beers and win friends.

cheap charlies are hated and you do not have to be one
just use a little discernment in tipping and all will change.
i did not know this stuff at age 30 either,
age doesnt have anything to do with it tbh
and it doenst matter what country your in either
but its far more easy and simple out here to get free drinks and win friends than most other places
if you cant make friends and get free drinks out here, then you mustn't be a very fun guy to go out with lol
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

recently my life completely changed when i stopped worrying about what i could get and started thinking about what i have to give.
wow, everything aligned in hours.
and i am still making a living and do not get any donations to fund the dream.
a bit of a vision can take on it's own life.
even if it s just having fun in bars.

look at all those bloggers who tout pubs for example
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:29 pm
and im even classified as Thai after all these years even know they call me "farang khee nok" every time i walk past my them.
i think you will find they are saying farang keeniaew so you kind of got the nok part right
it means bird shit foreigner
IOW
a tightass
when you get free beers you are meant to tip heavily. that is her perk from foaming up the short pours for other puntards.
same as free pouring spirits from a bottle
the puntard gets four elephant killing shots then the next 10 are just a taste.
puntard wasted, and house creams profit. puntard happy.

you have to look, and watch how this hit works, then you will be able to tip the server, get free beers and win friends.

cheap charlies are hated and you do not have to be one
just use a little discernment in tipping and all will change.
i did not know this stuff at age 30 either, but i have always been too generous so had no issues,

does not mean you have to be a wide boy.

go buy the boss lady a drink first up and sit with her if you like the place.
buy her 2 drinks.

then you may find things are a lot different than now.
Good info, and I think I need to add "puntard" to the vocabulary :ROFL:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

You have to get out of pats if you want to find a nice, tight, little lass. I go to a fish bowl that charges 600 baht for 2 hours, or a massage place where I bang a 19 year old for 1000 baht. She has some sweet headlights, and she's kinda bow-legged now. :good:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

soup wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am You have to get out of pats if you want to find a nice, tight, little lass. I go to a fish bowl that charges 600 baht for 2 hours, or a massage place where I bang a 19 year old for 1000 baht. She has some sweet headlights, and she's kinda bow-legged now. :good:
Obviously another top bloke.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Wow, a town built on American GI shoreleave/sex turns out to be shit.

Who woulda thunk it?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

hanno wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:09 am
soup wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am You have to get out of pats if you want to find a nice, tight, little lass. I go to a fish bowl that charges 600 baht for 2 hours, or a massage place where I bang a 19 year old for 1000 baht. She has some sweet headlights, and she's kinda bow-legged now. :good:
You can make this summation from a couple of sentences?

In case you haven't thought it through, women are the ones who say yes or no, and decide the price of admission.

Having just ended a multi-year relationship, I'm a renter now. When a drama free woman that fits my desires comes along, I'll invest again.

Preying on people, like keyboard warriors on new forum members, is not my style.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

soup wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:41 am

In case you haven't thought it through, women are the ones who say yes or no, and decide the price of admission.

Having just ended a multi-year relationship, I'm a renter now. When a drama free woman that fits my desires comes along, I'll invest again.

Preying on people, like keyboard warriors on new forum members, is not my style.
btw the standard price for any girl other than an Agogo girl in Patts is 1000 baht, you pay any more than that youre getting overcharged lol you dont need to venture out to get those prices,
the 600baht fishbowl sounds interesting? location? quality?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:24 pm
soup wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:41 am

btw the standard price for any girl other than an Agogo girl in Patts is 1000 baht, you pay any more than that youre getting overcharged lol you dont need to venture out to get those prices,
the 600baht fishbowl sounds interesting? location? quality?
Another , soup, chicken, trapper post.

Location,,,, Dreamland.
Quality ,,,,,, Imagination .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic