Thoughts? Child-sex industry is dwindling, thanks to Christians

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Thoughts? Child-sex industry is dwindling, thanks to Christians

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

StroppyChops wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 pm Oh, and tinypic is screwed. Happy for those of you that it's working for, but it's screwed.
mines fucked too, im having to try recover all my old ones on google images, cant find half the ones ive got saved
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

StroppyChops wrote: Oh, and tinypic is screwed. Happy for those of you that it's working for, but it's screwed.
Good. I'm usually the only one bitching about tinypic and I thought it was just me. I feel less alone now that it sucks for everyone.
This works without TP - Click right, View image, Cut and paste. https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/24700 ... ng-Popcorn
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 10:33 pm
StroppyChops wrote: Oh, and tinypic is screwed. Happy for those of you that it's working for, but it's screwed.
Good. I'm usually the only one bitching about tinypic and I thought it was just me. I feel less alone now that it sucks for everyone.
This works without TP - Click right, View image, Cut and paste. https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/24700 ... ng-Popcorn
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 9:22 pm Image

Can't be... it's a black guy.
You could be next.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Well so much for that feedback session...
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Thoughts? Child-sex industry is dwindling, thanks to Christians
Really? I could have sworn it was all the FDI investment in MFI's that had pulled Cambodia out of the need to sell its daughters. :?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Why the most topics ended on a level, that I left behind me when I finished kindergarten :please: ?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Sidewalker wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 pm Why the most topics ended on a level, that I left behind me when I finished kindergarten :please: ?
To be honest I was expecting that when I posted the article - but occasionally there's some really good discussion and insight hidden in among the kindergarten play time. It may yet happen.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

StroppyChops wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 9:24 pm
Sidewalker wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 pm Why the most topics ended on a level, that I left behind me when I finished kindergarten :please: ?
To be honest I was expecting that when I posted the article - but occasionally there's some really good discussion and insight hidden in among the kindergarten play time. It may yet happen.
Ii was being serious. Estimates of between 12 to 15 % of land has been taken in default from MFI's in Cambodia. And they're probably the families that won't sell their daughters to mantain payments. It's a great big elephant.

Mostly, I beleive it's poverty that causes it. As has been mentioned time and again, the Asian/ local instances have increased - NOT decreased.
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Tue May 30, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

juansweetpotato wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 9:37 pmIi was being serious. Estimates of between 12 to 15 % of land has been taken in default from MFI's in Cambodia. And they're probably the families that won't sell their daughters to mantain payments. It's a great big elephant.
Can you fill that out a little?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic