I am finding partner for investment

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sok Charkrapich
Tourist
Cambodia

I am finding partner for investment

Post by Sok Charkrapich »

To all who interested,

My name is Sok Charkrapich, I am 25 years old. Presently, I am working at Commercial Bank in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I wrote a topic to find a partner who has money and want to invest in Cambodia.

I know clearly about Cambodia Market and which investment industry in Cambodia to be profit and sustainable. Investing in land sale and house developer, is the best opportunity in Cambodia. Profit margin is 50% of total sale. Not only that, there is still another trading that I also know and also already have customers in hand such as construction materials, consumer products and other.

Please if you interest please reply here or mail me via: [email protected] or Facebook: Sok Charkrapich
Tell: +85595793896.

Remember: Trust, confident, honest and leadership is priority in the business.

Best regard,
Charkrapich,
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: I am finding partner for investment

Post by General Mackevili »

Welcome to CEO.

How much money do I need to invest?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

how much have you got?
Sok Charkrapich
Tourist
Cambodia

Dear sir,

USD400,000.

Will open company as the land sale.

Mean that we purchase the land and sale it.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

sorry, my reply was to gen mac
Sok Charkrapich
Tourist
Cambodia

General Mackevili wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:57 pm Welcome to CEO.

How much money do I need to invest?
Dear sir,

USD400000 for open company.

Kind regard,
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

frank lee bent wrote:how much have you got?
Do Bitcoins count?
Sok Charkrapich wrote:Dear sir,

USD400,000.

Will open company as the land sale.

Mean that we purchase the land and sale it.
Sounds like a deal. We can be a silent partners and let you do all the work or what do you propose?

And how can we be sure that the government won't land grab us? I see many articles in the news about people losing their lands.

Do you have police protection for us? This is a very tempting deal and I'm sure someone will take you up on it.

How will we divide the profits? Something like 90/10 or what?

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sok Charkrapich
Tourist
Cambodia

Dear sir,

To respond in your questions,
My purpose, I want to set up one Company as the land sale and house developer in Phnom Penh.
Our company will be registered at Ministry of Commerce of Cambodia. We also ask for the permission Ministry of land management and construction in Cambodia also to get licience for operating this business mean that we are legally. In the article of people losing their land is impact from some land economics concession that manage by some bad companies.
If our company is registered with the two ministries mentioned above, mean that we are protected by Cambodia law already.

This regarding profit divided, is depend on the biggest shareholders.
For me, I see this opportunity is very profit business and I already can mitigate this risk already also.

I worked for the bank as Credit Marketing and Analyst and I know how the business run well.
I can show my personal information without hesitate.

my Facebook : Sok Charkrapich, and my phone number +85595793896.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Sok Charkrapich wrote:Dear sir,

To respond in your questions,
My purpose, I want to set up one Company as the land sale and house developer in Phnom Penh.
Our company will be registered at Ministry of Commerce of Cambodia. We also ask for the permission Ministry of land management and construction in Cambodia also to get licience for operating this business mean that we are legally. In the article of people losing their land is impact from some land economics concession that manage by some bad companies.
If our company is registered with the two ministries mentioned above, mean that we are protected by Cambodia law already.

This regarding profit divided, is depend on the biggest shareholders.
For me, I see this opportunity is very profit business and I already can mitigate this risk already also.

I worked for the bank as Credit Marketing and Analyst and I know how the business run well.
I can show my personal information without hesitate.

my Facebook : Sok Charkrapich, and my phone number +85595793896.
Sounds fail proof and fool proof.

Is there a reason you are seeking a foreign investor and not a Cambodian investor?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sok Charkrapich
Tourist
Cambodia

I also find both.
Cambodia and also foreigners. Calling foreign investor to join is more capital than Cambodian. Foreigners is more discipline than Cambodian businessman.

Presently, I start invest my money USD11,000 to buy the separated land with size 5m x 20m only located at Kandal Province.
In the next 1 year 2018 maybe it will raise the price to USD16,000. Because it located in the develop project.
Sir, my name is Sok Charkrapich. And I am working in Thai Bank in Phnom Penh. Position is credit analyst. I don't use my reputation to do make other not trust on me.

You can check my personal information for sure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic