Free Ganzberg Beer in the Streets of Cambodia (if you're quick)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Free Ganzberg Beer in the Streets of Cambodia (if you're quick)

Post by cptrelentless »

Duncan wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:26 pm It's pleasing to know that you guys are only now just understanding how bad beer tastes . I haven't tasted any of them but you cannot beat the taste of good old distilled water, my favourite drink.
As your chemistry teacher should have informed you it's actually quite bad to drink distilled water, osmosis and shit. It's also flavourless, what with all the chewy bits having been removed.
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

ganzber is not infact beer, its soda water mixed with cat piss mixed with a thai hookers foot smell
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

to me all beer looks like cow piss, and tastes like shit, unless mixed with soda. In some countries attempts are being made to brew it with as little alcohol content as possible. I prefer mixed drinks with booze, or a halfway sweet white wine. At the end of the day it is a matter of individual taste. I have also met the German brewmaster from Lao beer in Vientianne. He is former "East German" . Seemed sociable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic