Free Ganzberg Beer in the Streets of Cambodia (if you're quick)

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Free Ganzberg Beer in the Streets of Cambodia (if you're quick)

Post by cptrelentless »

Duncan wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:26 pm It's pleasing to know that you guys are only now just understanding how bad beer tastes . I haven't tasted any of them but you cannot beat the taste of good old distilled water, my favourite drink.
As your chemistry teacher should have informed you it's actually quite bad to drink distilled water, osmosis and shit. It's also flavourless, what with all the chewy bits having been removed.
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

ganzber is not infact beer, its soda water mixed with cat piss mixed with a thai hookers foot smell
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

to me all beer looks like cow piss, and tastes like shit, unless mixed with soda. In some countries attempts are being made to brew it with as little alcohol content as possible. I prefer mixed drinks with booze, or a halfway sweet white wine. At the end of the day it is a matter of individual taste. I have also met the German brewmaster from Lao beer in Vientianne. He is former "East German" . Seemed sociable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic