Cambodia website domain names for sale

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Cambodia website domain names for sale

Post by phuketrichard »

didn't this just start"

http://www.wikihow.com/Register-a-Domai ... ith-Google

I always use go dadddy
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Cambodia is so backward you can get any domain name you want using the word cambodia.
problem is khmer are not very interested.
when local people talk about the www they mean FB and they call the carriage medium wifi.
they do not know what "the internet " means.
just wifi, fb and youtube.
uni grads know abt google.
and expats know it all along with tourists, but in the case of the former they know from the street and the latter only come for a few days.
so i think you would be better domain farming cambodia rather than sv and pile on the booking engines.
you buy expired domains with high authority see, and leverage the juice.
you could link trade the target markets existing sites ), and spread out into those $1/month seo hosts to spread the ip range so penguin does not fuck you and link farm the fuck out of it. a fake news site kind of arrangement using WP multisite and a free content rewriting tool.
so you do not duplicate content.
save your money for hosting and build something with traffic, then easy to sell
every url with high authority is worth $5/month and you can run easy 20 on a single domainname before penguin gets hinky.
there are plenty of seo guys out of bangkok ( mostly brits )you can get the money for the links, all you need is time.
investigate black hat seo
it still works and make great money if you QC it and dont leave a stinking trail of fucktardery from SOA onwards for algorithms to pick up.
keeping track of it all is a challenge if you grow up a big PBN- there is software for it.
you only need to know wordpress. there is an asshole guy around town who was making a fortune out of it until it blew up on him due to his inability to manage/scale. he was likely pulling 20k/month. and that is not hearsay. i know that.

LOL
end of lecture.
good luck with it.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 pmthere is an asshole guy around town who was making a fortune out of it until it blew up on him due to his inability to manage/scale. he was likely pulling 20k/month. and that is not hearsay. i know that.
I think I met that guy. He's not a total asshole.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 pm Cambodia is so backward you can get any domain name you want using the word cambodia.
when local people talk about the www they mean FB and they call the carriage medium wifi.
and expats know it all along with tourists, but in the case of the former they know from the street and the latter only come for a few days.
so i think you would be better domain farming cambodia rather than sv and pile on the booking engines.
you could link trade the target markets existing sites ), and spread out into those $1/month seo hosts to spread the ip range so penguin does not fuck you and link farm the fuck out of it. a fake news site kind of arrangement using WP multisite and a free content rewriting tool.
every url with high authority is worth $5/month and you can run easy 20 on a single domainname before penguin gets hinky.
there are plenty of seo guys out of bangkok ( mostly brits )you can get the money for the links, all you need is time.
it still works and make great money if you QC it and dont leave a stinking trail of fucktardery from SOA onwards for algorithms to pick up.
keeping track of it all is a challenge if you grow up a big PBN- there is software for it.
you only need to know wordpress. there is an asshole guy around town who was making a fortune out of it until it blew up on him due to his inability to manage/scale. he was likely pulling 20k/month. and that is not hearsay. i know that.

LOL
end of lecture.
good luck with it.
You make that sound as ez as taking out the trash. Maybe it is for those that know.
Wish I knew. I have the time but not the grey matter. :hattip:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Luigi wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 9:22 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 6:35 pm Cambodia is so backward you can get any domain name you want using the word cambodia.

LOL
end of lecture.
good luck with it.
You make that sound as ez as taking out the trash. Maybe it is for those that know.
Wish I knew. I have the time but not the grey matter. :hattip:
my sisters best friends boyfriend buys and sells domain names as his "work"
spent a whole evening explaining everything to me and my brother
on paper, it sounds easy, as most things like this do, but theres a lot more to it and theres always a lot of risk and gamble that come with it
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 2:51 pmmy sisters best friends boyfriend buys and sells domain names as his "work"
spent a whole evening explaining everything to me and my brother
on paper, it sounds easy, as most things like this do, but theres a lot more to it and theres always a lot of risk and gamble that come with it
And did you get the idea it's a bit of a scammy thing to do as a line of work? Cybersquatters are considered to be lower than pond scum by those who are involved in the inner workings of the Internet.

Edit: I should mention I'm a global member of the Internet Society which is very opposed to people buying domain names with the sole purpose of selling them at a higher price.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

''Edit: I should mention I'm a global member of the Internet Society which is very opposed to people buying domain names with the sole purpose of selling them at a higher price.

I know less than nothing of how all that works but since when is it a faux pas to buy something for a price & resell at a higher price. I thought that is capitalism working.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

pretty difficult to flip domains without any content or traffic.

my rant was not directed at the average person, rather the OP who probably has an idea what i am on about if he is trying to real estate names.
in the vaccuum of cambodia on the internet you can get any domain with the word cambodia in it in nearly any combo as a dotcom.

it is pretty easy to aggregate content- tour operators for example, all those outbound links help in search rank for your money site.

but yes, blackhat seo is pretty scummy too.
LOL
kind of cool though
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Luigi wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 4:51 pm ''Edit: I should mention I'm a global member of the Internet Society which is very opposed to people buying domain names with the sole purpose of selling them at a higher price.

I know less than nothing of how all that works but since when is it a faux pas to buy something for a price & resell at a higher price. I thought that is capitalism working.
Then you have zero understanding of the ethic and spirit of the global sharing of Internet resources.

Edit: Let me rephrase for clarity. Imagine there's a finite supply of water for a closed community. There is enough for everyone to freely have what they need for a comfortable life, but only if they share on a fair-use basis. But three men get to the water supply ahead of the rest of the village, and take the better quality water and stockpile it, knowing that someone will come along who needs/wants that water, and will pay the men for it. And so this happens, and the three men steadily get wealthy. Here are the take-home points:

This hypothetical village is a non-capitalist society, people use just what they need and share finite resources
The water was a community resource
The three men had no right to take more than their share
The other villagers are now paying for a resource that was theirs anyway
The fact that no-one forbade those three men from taking the best water for the sole purpose of selling it for a profit does not make it acceptable
Last edited by StroppyChops on Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

a domain name is a very small piece of the website and means not much right out of the box....
Especially one that has two names together

sihanoukvillenightlife.com worthless;
sihanoukville-nightlife.com better
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic