Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
ricefarmersdaughter
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

Post by ricefarmersdaughter »

pattaya has increase ST in SOI 6 up to 1400 baht.

i still can pull a hot thai bird for 1000 bit it takes shopping around.

lot of grandmas, skankies, uglys and fatties nowadays in pattaya bars and i supect more to come.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 2:25 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 2:23 pm Still know lots of people that love it there but none are bar goers.
i only come here for the temples too :beer3: :stir: haha
Had one of the best Indian meals ever in Pattaya. Fact.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 2:23 pm Still know lots of people that love it there but none are bar goers.
Contrary to what you think there are many many Farangs that dont frequent bars.
I haven't been inn one in Thailand in years

Someday, u to, will find it boring :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 9:30 pm
Mrwhippy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 pm The same with me and my mate. I am not old and have lived here a few years. I have always found the girls nice. I am now hearing girls (not hot) ask for the same rates as a hot gogo girl. Everyday I go in seems pretty dead and I think greed and laziness has totally consumed them.

I am not in Cambodia just for girls but it's certainly a nice perk. I always remember the girls being prettier and cheaper than Thai girls but it seems to have become totally the opposite.

A mate also said how thai bars and girls are open and flirty but the khmer bars are all closed and just as you sit down its 'buy me drink'. Another thing I have noticed is how it's slow now 'buy my friend drink also'.

Enjoy Pattaya, i'v just arranged to go aswell in July.

I not ranting and still like living here but just saying what I see.
a year ago, i would have probably debated with you, but tbh, after my past 3 trips to Thailand in the past 11 months, i have to agree,
ive actually been surprised about how not-pushy the girls are here regards to ladydrinks,

i used to go to Thailand once a month for a little holiday but then i just ended up staying in Cambodia and would only visit Thailand 2-3 times a year instead,
i love Cambodia and i love Khmer girls, but i must admit, the nightlife is starting to get frustrating there, i do enjoy the KTVs and Beer gardens, they are a good crack, but the rest...
ive even heard some girls in PP trying to demand $50 short time its comical lol even $30 is a big push,
you wouldnt mind if the service was on par with Thailand, but for $28 here in Pattaya, its on another level
breaks my heart to admit it, as ive always been a defender of Khmer girls, i do still love them and always will but... fuck just finished my bottle of Vodka (thanks bolueeleh), time to hit some bars, last night! :beer3:
Looks like the tint is fading! Like MrW said, Hostess bars here are pretty boring (unless you're getting pissed cranking out YT songs), top talent is scarce and usually won't barfine, and just plain poor value relatively considering how cheap rents, booze and wages are...you could be chilling in an gogo in Pats for not much more (unless you're into draft I guess). Once most of the Viet freelancers left or moved on to KTVs a few years back, it was game over for the foreign scene here.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote:pattaya has increase ST in SOI 6 up to 1400 baht.

i still can pull a hot thai bird for 1000 bit it takes shopping around.

lot of grandmas, skankies, uglys and fatties nowadays in pattaya bars and i supect more to come.
I just left Pattaya after just spending 2weeks there, you're full of shit mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

phuketrichard wrote:
Contrary to what you think there are many many Farangs that dont frequent bars.
I haven't been inn one in Thailand in years

Someday, u to, will find it boring :beer3:
My liver Will probably pack in before i get to that stage lol but i know what you mean, everything gets boring eventually

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 9:30 pm
Mrwhippy wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 pm The same with me and my mate. I am not old and have lived here a few years. I have always found the girls nice. I am now hearing girls (not hot) ask for the same rates as a hot gogo girl. Everyday I go in seems pretty dead and I think greed and laziness has totally consumed them.

I am not in Cambodia just for girls but it's certainly a nice perk. I always remember the girls being prettier and cheaper than Thai girls but it seems to have become totally the opposite.

A mate also said how thai bars and girls are open and flirty but the khmer bars are all closed and just as you sit down its 'buy me drink'. Another thing I have noticed is how it's slow now 'buy my friend drink also'.

Enjoy Pattaya, i'v just arranged to go aswell in July.

I not ranting and still like living here but just saying what I see.
a year ago, i would have probably debated with you, but tbh, after my past 3 trips to Thailand in the past 11 months, i have to agree,
ive actually been surprised about how not-pushy the girls are here regards to ladydrinks,

i used to go to Thailand once a month for a little holiday but then i just ended up staying in Cambodia and would only visit Thailand 2-3 times a year instead,
i love Cambodia and i love Khmer girls, but i must admit, the nightlife is starting to get frustrating there, i do enjoy the KTVs and Beer gardens, they are a good crack, but the rest...
ive even heard some girls in PP trying to demand $50 short time its comical lol even $30 is a big push,
you wouldnt mind if the service was on par with Thailand, but for $28 here in Pattaya, its on another level
breaks my heart to admit it, as ive always been a defender of Khmer girls, i do still love them and always will but... fuck just finished my bottle of Vodka (thanks bolueeleh), time to hit some bars, last night! :beer3:
Looks like the tint is fading! Like MrW said, Hostess bars here are pretty boring (unless you're getting pissed cranking out YT songs), top talent is scarce and usually won't barfine, and just plain poor value relatively considering how cheap rents, booze and wages are...you could be chilling in an gogo in Pats for not much more (unless you're into draft I guess). Once most of the Viet freelancers left or moved on to KTVs a few years back, it was game over for the foreign scene here.
Yep if you catch the happy hours in the Agogos its actually decent value, $2 Asahi drafts, $2.50 spirit+mixer, and a spread of beautiful dancing ladies

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 7:24 pm
Yep if you catch the happy hours in the Agogos its actually decent value, $2 Asahi drafts, $2.50 spirit+mixer, and a spread of beautiful dancing ladies

[/quote]
yep, rather useless small talks with girls in hostess bar, naked boobs dancing around is much more entertaining
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

jah steu wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm Just for fun we weighed all the girls from one of our bars the other night. Average weight across all of them (22) was 43.5 kgs.
Average age was 23.4 years old.

This is great info .
beaman
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by beaman »

someone knows where is the new Dallas in siem Reap.
The old one was disapear.
Maybe an another place like old Dallas for me ?

The Hip Hop was dead too ?
Life is too short but my short is too hot.
http://www.bestpizzasiemreap.com
Cash rules everything around me CREAM get the money, dollars dollars bill yoooooo.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic