Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Same old story. Google Translate will have to do this time around:

Google Khmer English News Translation:

Procedural and Investigation Department, in collaboration with the Department Gate 1 and Gate Post Phnom Penh International Airport to expel 11 foreigners

Published: May 18, 2017, the Department of Investigation and procedures in cooperation with the Department Gate 1 and Gate Post Phnom Penh International Airport expelled 11 foreigners with 2 nationalities, 10 Nigerians and Koreans 1 visit to their home.

Police confirmed that foreigners were named as follows:

1. Name SALAKO OLORUNJUEDALO AYODEJI Nigerian male, born on May 7, 1994, passport number XXXXXX0558 stealing illegal stay visa (over limit) expelled from the country for 3 years.

2. Name CHUKWUOKOH Daniel EBUKA Nigerian male born September 5, 1990 A passport number XXXXXX6288 has been found stealing staying illegally (without a passport.

3 - CHIFE ONYEKACHUKWU Simon Nigerian male, born on May 22, 1985, passport number A XXXXX00094 stealing passports illegally staying (not sealed) from the Kingdom of Cambodia Gate Phnom Penh International Airport flight PG 934 at 15 and 45 minutes from Phnom Penh to the country of origin.

4. Name Godwin VICTOR IKENNA Nigerian male, born on 22 October 1993, passport number A XXXXXX17452 conceals criminal conspiracy offense.

5. Name UTITI CHIMARAOKE NWABUGO Nigerian male, born on 6 June 1986, the passport number XXXXX1917 conceals criminal conspiracy offense.

MacDonald 6. Dike CHIDUBEM Nigerian male, born Sept. 18, 1994, passport number XXXXXX02619 stealing illegal stay visa (over limit).

7. Name AMAD Augustine CHINEDU Nigerian male, born on 13 October 1993, passport number XXXXXX5118 has been found stealing illegal residency (passport).

8. Name ALUKA IFECHUKWU Nigerian Emmanuel male

9. Name OKOYE cornerback SUNDAY Nigerian male, born March 2, 1991, passport number A XXXXXX98031 stealing passports illegally staying (not sealed).

10. Name CHUKWUZOR CHINEDU Kennedy Nigerian male, born June 16, 1992, passport number XXXXXX51358 stealing passports illegally staying (not sealed) from the Kingdom of Cambodia Gate Phnom Penh International Airport Flight QR 971 at 17 and 30 minutes from Phnom Penh to the country of origin.

11. Name KWEON KIWOOK Korean male born on 23 November 1947 letter to travel XXXXXX170042 stealing staying illegally (without a passport) from the Kingdom of Cambodia Gate Phnom Penh International Airport flight OZ 740 at 23 and 55 minutes from Phnom Penh to the country of origin.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

Post by General Mackevili »

Holy shit, that's HIM!

Still wearing the same black jumper and white t-shirt from that pic! Image Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

So, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind, God fearing Nigerians getting arrested and deported in Cambodia, as they are the real victims here, as the Cambodian government gets big money for human trafficking them here.

Are we being trolled on our own Facebook page, or do these foreign white women really believe this stuff? I can't decide.

Script:

"All of these comments are shameful. Absolutely no understanding for your fellow human. Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you judge. Better yet, trade places and see how far you get.

Great to see these people being thrown out, mostly drug runners.

I am not a racist, and I do not support Your racists ideas "he is black he is bad, he is white he is good"... I am not supporting those guys too because there is no excuses if you live in any country illegally. Just don't judge whole nationality by one person.
Half of audience in this group 1. Drug addicts, 2. pedophile, 3. Prostitutes (who sleeps with black guys too), 4. Alcoholics 5. Just old bastards who "lives" with 14-25 yo Cambodian girls.
So, before you puke any bullshit here, take a look at yourself in the mirror first.

Wonder if The Cambodian Daily will do another sob story about people getting deported even though these people are being deported FROM Cambodia rather than TO Cambodia.

Should be deported and banned for life for wearing double denimImageImage

Do you have any understanding about how and why so many Nigerians come to be here? You wouldn't feel sorry for the host country if you knew how many thousands of dollars they are getting out of basically "trafficking" people. It's deplorable. I'm happy to give 'just you' some insight into the realities if you are interested? I'm just not going waste my time typing if you are closed minded.

She's right. They're being sold lies on one end then getting deported with nothing left in their pocket. Not all, but more than more than people think

Shona is spot on. You guys just show your lack of knowledge by jumping on the "nigerians are all scammers" witch hunt. The majority of Nigerians here have been fed lies, sold land or property back home to pay thousands of dollars on the promise of employment and a better life in Asia. Arrive in a country with little job opportunities for those with dark skin, become stranded in a country that despises Africans and then have to face continued racism from people who should know better. You might also pretend to be shocked to realise that it's the wonderful "white" people who are usually the mastermind behind the computer programming that is used for scamming, but it's easier to blame the black guys. Turn your hatred to the disgusting child molesters in this country. Can nearly guarantee you there will be no Nigerians involved.

Not how fooled they are but that people could show compassion and empathy for each other rather than throw generalisations and hate around. "Everybody has internet" There are so many ways to reply to that but I will start with saying that a lot of the world has internet and wits but that doesn't stop oppression or crime or a million other wrongs in our world. You show your small mindedness talking about witch doctors as if that embodies Nigeria or even prevents a corrupt government taking thousands from vulnerable people looking for opportunity and betterment in their lives. Easy life? That's not a widespread phenomenon in Nigeria so I'm not sure where you're going with that. You know what would make 'their' lives easier, acceptance and understanding, just to begin with. The reality is the problems are bigger than all of individually but that does NOT justify racism and generalisations.
"

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

General Mackevili wrote: So, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind, God fearing Nigerians getting arrested and deported in Cambodia, as they are the real victims here, as the Cambodian government gets big money for human trafficking them here.
Tell them to calm down and read this link https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/topic13242.html to a thread with a couple of articles which explain that SOME Nigerians have been arrested for human trafficking their fellow-Nigerians in Cambodia recently.
The bad Nigerians have been enticing honest Nigerians to Cambodia with promises of richly-paid jobs, taking all their money, and then leaving them penniless to survive in Cambodia.
Can we get past the stereotypes in both directions ? ALL Nigerians are not scammers, ALL Nigerians are not victims. Bad actions should be called out, and the Nigerians that are exploiting and trafficking other Nigerians are scum. Their victims are gullible and trust the traffickers precisely because they are fellow-Nigerians, which makes what they are doing even more shameful, even if Cambodian immigration officials may have been taking their cut.

This sort of thing should be reported, if only to serve as a warning to potential victims.

Example:
The four arrested [Nigerian] men had acted as recruitment agents and persuaded Nigerians to come to Cambodia based on false promises of high-paying jobs, with some alleged victims paying up to $25,000, he said.
[He said that] since around October, an influx of Nigerians had been left penniless and stranded after spending all of their savings on the scam.
Cambodia Daily, 18 April 2017.

Link : https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/topic13242.html
eriksank
Expatriate

Post by eriksank »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 amSo, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind, God fearing Nigerians getting arrested and deported in Cambodia, as they are the real victims here, as the Cambodian government gets big money for human trafficking them here.
We don't know their real story, and I am quite sure that the Cambodian government doesn't either. How would they? It's just that their visas had expired, that they were overstaying, and that the Cambodian government then decided to deport them on those grounds.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

You might also pretend to be shocked to realise that it's the wonderful "white" people who are usually the mastermind behind the computer programming that is used for scamming, but it's easier to blame the black guys. Turn your hatred to the disgusting child molesters in this country. Can nearly guarantee you there will be no Nigerians involved.
A. White people write computer programs that are used for trafficking? Source? Or are you just making shit up to justify your unfounded hatred? And why are you so creative with quote marks?

B. The disgusting child molesters are more than 99% Asian men - but you don't want to address that particular nugget when it doesn't support your hatred of white men, do you?
The reality is the problems are bigger than all of individually but that does NOT justify racism and generalisations."
The problem for me, personally, is that I live in the same streets as an enclave of the Nigerians that keep ending up on the wrong end of the immigration police and the law generally, and I personally know them to be drug dealers and stand over bullies. Not all Nigerians, I have Nigerian friends who are doctors, ministers, nurses and cleaners who are great human beings like all of my friends. But these specific Nigerians are a problem, or a cluster of problems, and it is NOT racism or a generalisation to say so. You saying that it is does not make it so.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Oh, also Gonk, I think there was a direct invitation for you to engage with this muppet in there - could be entertaining.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

eriksank wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 amSo, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind, God fearing Nigerians getting arrested and deported in Cambodia, as they are the real victims here, as the Cambodian government gets big money for human trafficking them here.
We don't know their real story, and I am quite sure that the Cambodian government doesn't either. How would they? It's just that their visas had expired, that they were overstaying, and that the Cambodian government then decided to deport them on those grounds.
It's just snowflakes calling the "RACE CARD."

I'd say literally over 95% of our news stories are about non-Nigerian foreigners, but every time we have one about a Nigerian national, they say we're singling them out.

And just we were all starting to think Phnom Penh expat Shona Arber was of higher morals than the rest of us, she sends CEO this message:

Kind of glad to see that. Reminds me that anyone who says we're racist for reporting on Nigerians and think that they are the real victims here are nuts.

Shona Arber's comment to us is about as stereotypical as they can get, saying that a Nigerian took our girlfriend, and that she left us because we have small white dicks and the girlfriend left because she preferred a big Nigerian dick.

A terrible case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:52 pm
eriksank wrote:
It's just snowflakes calling the "RACE CARD."

I'd say literally over 95% of our news stories are about non-Nigerian foreigners, but every time we have one about a Nigerian national, they say we're singling them out.

And just we were all starting to think Phnom Penh expat Shona Arber was of higher morals than the rest of us, she sends CEO this message:

Kind of glad to see that. Reminds me that anyone who says we're racist for reporting on Nigerians and think that they are the real victims here are nuts.

Shona Arber's comment to us is about as stereotypical as they can get, saying that a Nigerian took our girlfriend, and that she left us because we have small white dicks and the girlfriend left because she preferred a big Nigerian dick.

A terrible case of the pot calling the kettle black?
That's worth archiving for future reference. Personally I'd be tempted to put that screenshot up publicly each time Shona wants to voice an opinion on FB...
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

shona is white and full of privilege. probably sexually frustrated going by the tenor of her remarks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic