Cafe for Sale near Royal Palace and National Museum $34,000neg

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
millsy76
Tourist
Cambodia

Cafe for Sale near Royal Palace and National Museum $34,000neg

Post by millsy76 »

"Cafe/restaurant furniture and equipment for sale: buy it all and get a business for free!
Buy just about everything you need to run a successful cafe/restaurant at a heavily discounted price, and we’ll throw in a menu with recipes, staff, customers and suppliers list for nothing! If you’re quick we’ll even give you training on the coffee machine. and to top it off we’ll provide a secure lease, rent: $1000pm Shop is 30*4m. Act fast, this is a great opportunity that doesn’t come up every day!"

This was the original post from September 2016 for our great cafe by the National Museum. We bought it as the asking price was (and still is!) a steal, and the business has huge potential. Unfortunately due to other business commitments (a busy hotel / restaurant on Otres Beach) we simply have not had the time to give this business the attention it deserves. We have, however, managed some renovations as well as adding and upgrading some of the equipment. Not mentioned on the original owners post is a mezzanine with comfortable seating and a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment at the rear of the cafe with AC and hot water. The lease is 3+3 with an option for renewal, and friendly, helpful landlords.

Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] or call 0885504602.

Image Image Image
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Cafe for Sale near Royal Palace and National Museum $34,000neg

Post by General Mackevili »

millsy76 wrote: "Cafe/restaurant furniture and equipment for sale: buy it all and get a business for free!
Buy just about everything you need to run a successful cafe/restaurant at a heavily discounted price, and we’ll throw in a menu with recipes, staff, customers and suppliers list for nothing! If you’re quick we’ll even give you training on the coffee machine. and to top it off we’ll provide a secure lease, rent: $1000pm Shop is 30*4m. Act fast, this is a great opportunity that doesn’t come up every day!"

This was the original post from September 2016 for our great cafe by the National Museum. We bought it as the asking price was (and still is!) a steal, and the business has huge potential. Unfortunately due to other business commitments (a busy hotel / restaurant on Otres Beach) we simply have not had the time to give this business the attention it deserves. We have, however, managed some renovations as well as adding and upgrading some of the equipment. Not mentioned on the original owners post is a mezzanine with comfortable seating and a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment at the rear of the cafe with AC and hot water. The lease is 3+3 with an option for renewal, and friendly, helpful landlords.

Please feel free to contact us on [email protected] or call 0885504602.

Image Image Image
Thanks for the details.

Come on, just tell us the name of if. And what would you value the business that you're giving away for free at?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I'm interested in buying.
.How much for the bananas.?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
millsy76
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by millsy76 »

Thanks for the details.

Come on, just tell us the name of if. And what would you value the business that you're giving away for free at?

It's called Q Cafe. We're to discuss further financials with any interested parties!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

if i had multiple businesses within the same sector i would hope that i would know that buying another business would put my finances and manpower under stress

in fact i would realize i dont have a clue and give up after about 8 months
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
İrfan
Tourist
Turkey

Post by İrfan »

Hello
İrfan
Tourist
Turkey

Post by İrfan »

I want to buy, contact +905065441313
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It looks a hell of a lot better than the "hugely successful" restaurant around the back of Wat Lanka that is on sale at $165,000.

http://www.ips-cambodia.com/properties/ ... enh-5419s/
Silence, exile, and cunning.
İrfan
Tourist
Turkey

Post by İrfan »

Helloo
Call me whats@p
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic