China aims to 'Make China Great' with world's largest development plan

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: China aims to 'Make China Great' with world's largest development plan

Post by bolueeleh »

markd wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 pm :Yahoo!:
$100 face value treasuries yielding 3% being dumped for less than face value. go ahead china, make my day
errmmm if i am not mistaken 401k are tied to the stock market and treasuries bonds, if treasuries bonds go down, it will affect 401k too, it will affect retirement funds thus affecting some paychecks of some the posters here, correct me if im wrong (im not well verse in US social security schemes)
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

markd wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 pm :Yahoo!:
$100 face value treasuries yielding 3% being dumped for less than face value. go ahead china, make my day
If the USD tanks it means you have less money and every one of you becomes poorer, right? Everything that isn't American, i.e. all that shit you buy off China, Mexico, Canada, Taiwan, Japan, Morocco, Thailand etc etc, basically everything in your house, the clothes on your back, suddenly becomes massively more expensive. All your borrowing becomes more expensive because you are now a tin-pot Trumpian shithole with Mickey Mouse money. Your economy shrinks and people lose their jobs and you still have decades to go to pay off those bills. Look at what happened to the Italians, it used to be them who made all the cheap tat and then the Chinese fucked them and their economy has been dead for nearly twenty years with no hope of recovery.

Oh yeah, and China has started selling oil futures in RMB, so don't expect fracking to save your asses. They buy all the oil.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

How did the last exit of trade deals go for you guys?

TPP ring any bells? LOL

I love it when one states facts and some misguided zealot rates facts negatively.

Truth can be painful.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

you can buy gold or real estate with 401k if you choose
Honey69
Expatriate
Cuba

Post by Honey69 »

I visited China first time 1998 and saw what is coming and moved here 3 months after my visit. Have not regretted at all. Thought that this is once a lifetime opportunity to see close how new world leader becomes exactly that.
Great to make business here and Chinese people are amazing. No any other country have the amount of smart people than China.
Even more i enjoy now when rest of the world is crying about China even they have had all the opportunities to be smart, work hard.
"please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate."
--- frank lee bent ---
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

the road ahead is a long one but president trump has taken the first steps to redress the grievances of so many law abiding nations. freedom of navigation has been impeded by the chinese & now its time to serve justice & make them pay dearly for their arrogance & unlawful fake islands.
thru shit to more shit
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

once a lifetime opportunity to see close how new world leader becomes exactly that
by theft of intellectual property and currency manipulation
Honey69
Expatriate
Cuba

Post by Honey69 »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:08 pm
once a lifetime opportunity to see close how new world leader becomes exactly that
by theft of intellectual property and currency manipulation
With respect, please check USA history and what they have done. What gives USA the right to try to control the world?
Why China cannot take care of its citizens and do what is best for China?
Useless to complain, better prepare for new boss and start learning Mandarin.
China is friend, not the enemy. People just want to make money and take care of their families.
Something wrong with that?
"please keep the personal squabbling and name calling to a minimum. we do not want it here. use the ignore function if you are unable to contain your animosities in debate."
--- frank lee bent ---
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

Honey69 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:54 pmGreat to make business here and Chinese people are amazing. No any other country have the amount of smart people than China.
If they are so smart, then where are the new ideas coming from out of China? Where is the innovation? All I see are copycats studying successful Western companies and copying (or blatantly stealing) their products, designs and business models exactly with no new ideas whatsoever and often blocking those western companies from doing open business in China via strict government limits and controls.

No one blames the Chinese leaders for doing "what is best for China". It is to be expected. But stop bitching and whining when other countries finally start doing what is best for themselves again too.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

China is friend, not the enemy. People just want to make money and take care of their families.
yes, Sihanoukville being a prime exemplar.
Chinese people are amazing. No any other country have the amount of smart people than China
ummm, your nationality is showing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic