Time for exercise

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Time for exercise

Post by iluvu »

Here in my borey, dusk is time to exercise. I need to exercise. I'm too lazy. I start drinking and cook the next day's meal at 4. By the time it's dark I'm 8 beers in and tired.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Time for exercise

Post by hanno »

Maybe stop drinking? Or exercise in the morning?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"Here in my borey, dusk is time to exercise"

If dusk is the time to exercise, then dusk is the time to exercise. Do the drinking in the morning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I have good news for you - this is what you need. Beer Yoga.
AFAIK this is not illegal in Cambodia and it can be practiced at all times of the day. And it's so much fun it's been banned in Thailand. :rave:

Beer yoga is illegal warn Thai health officials

Beer yoga, Bangkok’s favourite new pastime, may actually be illegal government officials have warned.

Launched in the capital last month, Beer Yoga allows fitness enthusiasts to stretch while sipping on their favourite brew.

According to reports the newly launched Bangkok beer yoga class already has more than 100 students and was recently the subject of a feature on the BBC website and many other news outlets around the world.

However, despite the fanfare, kill joys from the Ministry of Health have warned that Beer Yoga is illegal.
Dr Suthep [also] said that Beer Yoga has nothing to with being healthy and added that the organisers of Beer Yoga have already been reported to the police who are in the process of conducting an investigation...
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

Well my neighbor convinced me to exercise, and it was fine. We walked to the end of the borey to nr 6 twice. I'm also still buzzed it was good. Nighttime is a lot cooler than the morning.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I exercise every day while watching tv. I look at these weights and exercise my eyes, and now my eyes are so strong I dont need to wear glasses.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I do at least one sit-up every day.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Iluvu...are you a dude or a chick?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

iluvu wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 7:38 pmNighttime is a lot cooler than the morning.
Wrong.
iluvu
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by iluvu »

PSD-Kiwi wrote:Iluvu...are you a dude or a chick?
Yes
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic