2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Sihanoukville, Cambodia: 2 foreigners crashed into a Cambodian man on another motorbike while they were towing a Honda FTR with a tiny Honda Chaly via rope.

A fight almost broke out, but luckily the Boys in Blue were there to calm the storm.

No injuries reported, besides the embarrassment of appearing in the expat news with a Honda Chaly.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: 2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Post by General Mackevili »

I always assumed Sailorman drove a Chaly. Glad he's OK.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Re: 2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Post by AE86 »

I love Chalys, they're probably one of my favorite bikes here in Cambodia. Problem is, most of them here looks like utter shit.
-insert signature here
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

At least the guy is wearing the proper attire for Shitsville.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

hanno wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 5:27 am At least the guy is wearing the proper attire for Shitsville.
Well what do you wear in this heat and humidity of Pig Penh, a full suit and tie? Or maybe a briefcase, collared shirt, pop socks and speedos?
It's a beach town!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Fourkinnel wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 11:46 am
hanno wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 5:27 am At least the guy is wearing the proper attire for Shitsville.
Well what do you wear in this heat and humidity of Pig Penh, a full suit and tie? Or maybe a briefcase, collared shirt, pop socks and speedos?
It's a beach town!
Maybe actually put on the T-shirt and hide the massive beer belly as much as possible?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

It's a beach town!
A helmet wouldn't go amiss, and some decent footware. But hey its a beach town. :roll:
Spoiler:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Kuroneko wrote:
It's a beach town!
A helmet wouldn't go amiss, and some decent footware. But hey its a beach town. :roll:
Spoiler:
Ewwwww, had to put that in a SPOILER!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 1:21 pm
Kuroneko wrote:
It's a beach town!
Spoiler:
Ewwwww, had to put that in a SPOILER!
I actually did something similar, just not as bad, when I was 7 on one of the old bicycles you have to move the pedals backwards to enable the breaks.

I was in bare feet and my foot slipped off the pedal into the wheel, sliced through the ball of my foot and was hanging on by a piece of skin.

Never ridden anything barefoot ever again.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I think the Khmer may have ridden into the tow rope, this has happened before.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic