2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: 2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Post by cptrelentless » Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm

That's a five or ten buck accident, tops. Why have they managed to make a massive deal out of it? A fight? Really.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: 2 Foreigners Have Motorbike Accident in Sihanoukville While Towing a Honda FTR With His Little Honda Chaly

Post by StroppyChops » Mon May 08, 2017 4:42 pm

cptrelentless wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:55 pm
That's a five or ten buck accident, tops. Why have they managed to make a massive deal out of it? A fight? Really.
One of the team backed the big tuk-tuk into a Navara and took out the rear light assembly and slightly chipped the paintwork. Even with the cops involved, we still settled out at $70, which I thought was more than reasonable. Khmer seem much more civilized with these things that most westerners I know.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth » Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 pm

i heard the tow rope was rediculously long and white (is is even hard to see in the photo) and the fat twat ran after the deliverz guy who scarpered!
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks » Mon May 08, 2017 8:20 pm

The 180 rear says that's an old Van Van/TW200, not an FTR.

Towing bikes rarely ends well. Should have done the footpeg push.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:45 pm

epidemiks wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 8:20 pm
...Van Van...
This.
Reckless driving cucumber - 成
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic