Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by General Mackevili »

Brewer wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Sat May 06, 2017 4:41 pm Image
:nono: And to think you deleted one of my posts the last time that swamp donkey was busted because it was too harsh. Although, to be fair, it was singularly vicious. :ROFL:
Duncan wrote: If she was on the other side of a ''glory hole'' you wouldn't know what she looked like.

Yes but there would be other deal breaking factors . Let's face it, you'd smell it long before you got near it. That "What animal smells like that and how long has it been dead?" stench. Then it would bring its sucking gear to the hole and you'd have a choice to make. :shock:

Haha, I remember it being OVER the top!

Oh look, more pics:

The male's full name is Benjamin James Moore, from Chatham, England, born on November 26, 1986, making him 30 years old.

What's he thumb-printing? Agreeing to pay for damages to avoid jail?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Finnish Backpacker/Expat Hannah Sirkiä Arrested AGAIN in Cambodia! This Time in Kampot For Property Damage

Post by Barang chgout »

So I guess all us handsome blokes should take the piss because she's an ugly dog! Yep! When I wake up and look in the mirror, I just KNOW I'm better than her..............these forums hey?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Barang chgout wrote:So I guess all us handsome blokes should take the piss because she's an ugly dog! Yep! When I wake up and look in the mirror, I just KNOW I'm better than her..............these forums hey?

If you have a bull ring in your snout, have tattoos from head to toe, get arrested for drugs, and then get arrested 4 months later for attacking an ATM, you're FAIR GAME!

It's a cry for attention, and then when she gets it, WE'RE the bad guys?

What is the internet coming to? Nobody's giving her grief for being female, for being from Finland, and not even for carrying around a few extra points.

But if you take the time to try and look like a wildebeest, and succeed, you're gonna get attention.

Hell, I think she'd look pretty normal if she didn't go outta her way to look like a total freak. Image

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

General Mackevili wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:So I guess all us handsome blokes should take the piss because she's an ugly dog! Yep! When I wake up and look in the mirror, I just KNOW I'm better than her..............these forums hey?

If you have a bull ring in your snout, have tattoos from head to toe, get arrested for drugs, and then get arrested 4 months later for attacking an ATM, you're FAIR GAME!

It's a cry for attention, and then when she gets it, WE'RE the bad guys?

What is the internet coming to? Nobody's giving her grief for being female, for being from Finland, and not even for carrying around a few extra points.

But if you take the time to try and look like a wildebeest, and succeed, you're gonna get attention.

Hell, I think she'd look pretty normal if she didn't go outta her way to look like a total freak. Image

And you are gorgeous!

SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i can see your time here is limited.
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Barang chgout wrote: And you are gorgeous!

Oh, stop! Image

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I'm pretty confidant that I have never looked that stupid, nor ever will. She's been in jail here twice in less than 6 months, so obviously she doesn't just look stupid either.
Pro Life Tip - If you plan on doing crimes it helps not to have instantly recognizable tattoos all over yourself. Or at least just get a fucking hoody or something.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jasonkhm
Tourist

Post by Jasonkhm »

"ATM machine" really???? Where do you learn English. Clearly you are a beginner. Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision? Also "....a MDMA ...." should be "an MDMA" Learn English before you post.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Jasonkhm wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 am "ATM machine" really???? Where do you learn English. Clearly you are a beginner. Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision? Also "....a MDMA ...." should be "an MDMA" Learn English before you post.
And "Where do you learn English" should have a question mark. If you decide to be a grammar nazi, at least actually know your grammar.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hanno wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 5:25 am
Jasonkhm wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:55 am "ATM machine" really???? Where do you learn English. Clearly you are a beginner. Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision? Also "....a MDMA ...." should be "an MDMA" Learn English before you post.
And "Where do you learn English" should have a question mark. If you decide to be a grammar nazi, at least actually know your grammar.

Agreed, like what the fuck is this supposed to mean?
Do you watch DVD discs on your TV vision?
Obviously the guy has nothing substantial to say so he just gets pedantic.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic