Oiy! (urgheurgheeeee) Didn't you spill my pint bong?

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Oiy! (urgheurgheeeee) Didn't you spill my pint bong?

Post by juansweetpotato »

what was I saying about the military attacking American civilians...

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/a ... -man-glass

Alleged attack: General said to hit man with glass

A two-star military police general allegedly assaulted a Cambodian-American with a drinking glass during an altercation at a wedding ceremony in Kampong Speu province, police said yesterday, but local authorities had taken no legal action against the officer as of yesterday.

Baset district deputy police chief Khun Sophal said that Phan Vannareth, a major general with the military police, had hit the victim on the back of his head on Sunday after the victim unintentionally “impacted” on him when opening a wine bottle.

“When [the victim] opened the wine, it spilled on [the general] . . . He ran to get a glass to hit the back of his head . . . Before [the general] hit him, he asked his bodyguard to get the car ready. He went to hit [the victim] and walked to his car and drove away,” he said.

Sophal added that the district authorities lack the authority to arrest the general.“Who would dare do anything? It is only the military who can arrest him,” he said.

According to Sophal, the district police intend to close the case with Vannareth’s apology. National military police spokesman Eng Hy declined to comment.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Oiy! (urgheurgheeeee) Didn't you spill my pint bong?

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

That Denny Kwan should definitely be banned for being so un-Cambodian.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Oiy! (urgheurgheeeee) Didn't you spill my pint bong?

Post by SinnSisamouth »

khmerican not american

u r such a tin foil hatter drama queen
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic