Gas Cookers and Girls

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by WildA »

Again, more stupid questions...

So the cook tops I see in apartments, especially the cheaper ones, seem to be run off propane tanks? Personally I like cooking on those Im sort of used to it, but who refills the tanks? Old geezer like me have to hump it to a gas store?

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by hanno »

WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am Again, more stupid questions...

So the cook tops I see in apartments, especially the cheaper ones, seem to be run off propane tanks? Personally I like cooking on those Im sort of used to it, but who refills the tanks? Old geezer like me have to hump it to a gas store?

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?
Set up gas delivery to your place, easy enough.

Finding a "nice" girl takes plenty of time and patience; this place is still pretty conservative.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate

Post by Trinitysmackstain »

WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
theres sinply to many western dudes compared with the population of willing khmer women.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Trinitysmackstain wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am
WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
theres sinply to many western dudes compared with the population of willing khmer women.

Not looking for a gf...rather just a friend to go to the market with, etc. If I keep the lingam out of the coochi, less complications when I do my regular bottom feeding for sick, lewd and juicy anonymous acts with random accesibles.....

Somehow showing up to my local market to work on vegtable pricing with a 19 year old bar girl is not going to be to my benefit...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

If I remember correctly (cooking on electric these days) the last time I paid around 20 Dollars a bottle (15kg). But prices have since come don AFAIK. And yes, it is just a swap.
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate

Post by Trinitysmackstain »

WildA wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 am
Trinitysmackstain wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am

Not looking for a gf...rather just a friend to go to the market with, etc. If I keep the lingam out of the coochi, less complications when I do my regular bottom feeding for sick, lewd and juicy anonymous acts with random accesibles.....

Somehow showing up to my local market to work on vegtable pricing with a 19 year old bar girl is not going to be to my benefit...
All of SEA you can find this.

Personally i like meeting girls in pontoon or 136#.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

trouble is, most 'nice' girls who work in shops or factories, wont have time to play tour guide with you, as they will be working in the shops and factories all day every day with only 2 days off a month

you could go round some bars and find an older bird to hang around with in your spare time and to take you shopping at the market, you take a younger girl and you probs wont end up saving anything, pick your tour guide wisely though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
lurcio
Expatriate
Guatemala

Post by lurcio »

Loads of gas refill shops around. Last time cost me $15 for a 15kg refill plus a dollar to the guy who delivers it, carries it up 3 flights of stairs, connects it and takes the empty one away. I go to the shop with a picture of the empty one on my phone as one time they asked me what colour the old one was and the guy just follows me home as it is hard explaining to them exactly where I live. 15kg of gas lasts me 6 months and I cook every meal at home so in essence it is virtually free especially when compared to the cost of cooking with electricity.

Image Image
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

lurcio wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Loads of gas refill shops around. Last time cost me $15 for a 15kg refill plus a dollar to the guy who delivers it, carries it up 3 flights of stairs, connects it and takes the empty one away. I go to the shop with a picture of the empty one on my phone as one time they asked me what colour the old one was and the guy just follows me home as it is hard explaining to them exactly where I live. 15kg of gas lasts me 6 months and I cook every meal at home so in essence it is virtually free especially when compared to the cost of cooking with electricity.

Image Image
That's exactly the same as me in PP. up 3 flights of stairs and $15.,,, But in Takhmau it costs only $13 ,, and it's not because the kitchen is on ground level.

Here's what it would cost in OZ for a 8 kg ,,, photo taken at Bunnings one month ago.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic