Gas Cookers and Girls

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
WildA
Expatriate
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 am
Karma: 4

Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by WildA » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am

Again, more stupid questions...

So the cook tops I see in apartments, especially the cheaper ones, seem to be run off propane tanks? Personally I like cooking on those Im sort of used to it, but who refills the tanks? Old geezer like me have to hump it to a gas store?

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 3540
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Karma: 468
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by hanno » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:02 am

WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am
Again, more stupid questions...

So the cook tops I see in apartments, especially the cheaper ones, seem to be run off propane tanks? Personally I like cooking on those Im sort of used to it, but who refills the tanks? Old geezer like me have to hump it to a gas store?

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?
Set up gas delivery to your place, easy enough.

Finding a "nice" girl takes plenty of time and patience; this place is still pretty conservative.
WildA
Expatriate
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 am
Karma: 4

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by WildA » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am

Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by Trinitysmackstain » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am

WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am
Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
theres sinply to many western dudes compared with the population of willing khmer women.
WildA
Expatriate
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:38 am
Karma: 4

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by WildA » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 am

Trinitysmackstain wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am
WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am
Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
theres sinply to many western dudes compared with the population of willing khmer women.

Not looking for a gf...rather just a friend to go to the market with, etc. If I keep the lingam out of the coochi, less complications when I do my regular bottom feeding for sick, lewd and juicy anonymous acts with random accesibles.....

Somehow showing up to my local market to work on vegtable pricing with a 19 year old bar girl is not going to be to my benefit...
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 3540
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Karma: 468
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by hanno » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:10 am

WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am
Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
If I remember correctly (cooking on electric these days) the last time I paid around 20 Dollars a bottle (15kg). But prices have since come don AFAIK. And yes, it is just a swap.
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:32 pm
Karma: 0

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by Trinitysmackstain » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:04 am

WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:20 am
Trinitysmackstain wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:47 am
WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 am
Curious...whats the cost? is it just a tank swap?
theres sinply to many western dudes compared with the population of willing khmer women.

Not looking for a gf...rather just a friend to go to the market with, etc. If I keep the lingam out of the coochi, less complications when I do my regular bottom feeding for sick, lewd and juicy anonymous acts with random accesibles.....

Somehow showing up to my local market to work on vegtable pricing with a 19 year old bar girl is not going to be to my benefit...
All of SEA you can find this.

Personally i like meeting girls in pontoon or 136#.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 12457
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 1174
Location: Pig Penh
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by Jamie_Lambo » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:40 am

WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am
Again, more stupid questions...


How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?
trouble is, most 'nice' girls who work in shops or factories, wont have time to play tour guide with you, as they will be working in the shops and factories all day every day with only 2 days off a month

you could go round some bars and find an older bird to hang around with in your spare time and to take you shopping at the market, you take a younger girl and you probs wont end up saving anything, pick your tour guide wisely though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
lurcio
Expatriate
Posts: 150
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:28 pm
Karma: 6
Guatemala

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by lurcio » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 pm

WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am
Again, more stupid questions...

So the cook tops I see in apartments, especially the cheaper ones, seem to be run off propane tanks? Personally I like cooking on those Im sort of used to it, but who refills the tanks? Old geezer like me have to hump it to a gas store?

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?


Loads of gas refill shops around. Last time cost me $15 for a 15kg refill plus a dollar to the guy who delivers it, carries it up 3 flights of stairs, connects it and takes the empty one away. I go to the shop with a picture of the empty one on my phone as one time they asked me what colour the old one was and the guy just follows me home as it is hard explaining to them exactly where I live. 15kg of gas lasts me 6 months and I cook every meal at home so in essence it is virtually free especially when compared to the cost of cooking with electricity.

Image Image
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 4684
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Karma: 602
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Gas Cookers and Girls

Post by Duncan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 pm

lurcio wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 pm
WildA wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:49 am
Again, more stupid questions...

So the cook tops I see in apartments, especially the cheaper ones, seem to be run off propane tanks? Personally I like cooking on those Im sort of used to it, but who refills the tanks? Old geezer like me have to hump it to a gas store?

How would one find a "nice" girl, and by that I mean not a hardened ho, but like a shop or factory or even part time ho girl to play tour guide for me?


Loads of gas refill shops around. Last time cost me $15 for a 15kg refill plus a dollar to the guy who delivers it, carries it up 3 flights of stairs, connects it and takes the empty one away. I go to the shop with a picture of the empty one on my phone as one time they asked me what colour the old one was and the guy just follows me home as it is hard explaining to them exactly where I live. 15kg of gas lasts me 6 months and I cook every meal at home so in essence it is virtually free especially when compared to the cost of cooking with electricity.

Image Image
That's exactly the same as me in PP. up 3 flights of stairs and $15.,,, But in Takhmau it costs only $13 ,, and it's not because the kitchen is on ground level.


Here's what it would cost in OZ for a 8 kg ,,, photo taken at Bunnings one month ago.



Image
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post