what does khmers excel in?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: what does khmers excel in?

Post by Kuroneko »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:53 pm a lot of KOWonderers here i see :beer3: enjoy ur 50cts beer
A 2012 Le Château de Lestiac actually and damn good value at $17 a bottle. I've lived in Phnom Penh 21 years and love the place. Image

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:43 pm
some old farts come outs with guns blazing, mouth razing and full tilt insults and personal attacks...
Some self-reflection?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"A 2012 Le Château de Lestiac actually and damn good value at $17 a bottle. I've lived in Phnom Penh 21 years and love the place"

Merde alors!, je suis allé chez le hang chap houii
Pour acheter une bouteille de ce vin merveilleux, mais le patron m'a renseigne qu'il venait de vendre sa dernière bouteille. Espèce de salaud! Left with only cans of .50 cent beers and dreams of better days.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

taabarang wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:04 pm "A 2012 Le Château de Lestiac actually and damn good value at $17 a bottle. I've lived in Phnom Penh 21 years and love the place"

Merde alors!, je suis allé chez le hang chap houii
Pour acheter une bouteille de ce vin merveilleux, mais le patron m'a renseigne qu'il venait de vendre sa dernière bouteille. Espèce de salaud! Left with only cans of .50 cent beers and dreams of better days.
:lol:

Actually if you are drinking at home there are some very good bottles of Bordeaux to be had here for around $8, you don't need to resort to 50c beers. Tiger draft can be had for $1 in Apple Bar which is good value. :D
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

mainstream ftench wine is now the most overated dross around

full of chemicals

give me an organic wine anyday
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"mainstream ftench wine is now the most overated dross around
full of chemicals
give me an organic wine anyday"

Le sommelier a.parlé.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Actually Kuroneko, I was just having some fun based on my living circumstances. You can't get a good wine, even a cheap one, in my village. The only"wine" you can get is either "white wine" which isn't wine at all or a red colored variation of the same with god knows what vegetative and animal matter floating in it. Make mine cheap beer.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

They excel at swinging in hammocks.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

willyhilly wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:12 pm They excel at swinging in hammocks.
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cambodia excels in making babies . Take a look around you when you're in other countries and you don't see many kids, then go anywhere in Cambodia and there are kids everywhere,, all made in Cambodia with 100 % local contents.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic