Question Regarding Marriage

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Question Regarding Marriage

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:48 pm Follow the guide I posted the link to...its Simple as fuck and inexpensive...all in less than $500!

New Kid, you will not need $2000 if you follow the guide I posted!
will check it out mate :thumb:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Hahaha...who are you kidding Jamie...marriage, seriously!?
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

jamie would marry himself if he could!

lolz
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

he makes decent money in UK, but comes to SEA often, so what do you guys think he is doing?
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
johnnycanuck2017
Tourist

Post by johnnycanuck2017 »

PSD-Kiwi a question for you, for the income statement does it only have to be notarized and not authenticated does it? because if its notorized I can do that here in Canada through Government of Canada Global Affairs department, or would that not be accepted in cambodia? thank you for all your help, my fiance did speak with your contact you mentioned and he was very helpful, now its just a matter of talking to MoI hahaha hoping my fiance has a contact there that can help us help, I am coming to cambodia a month early (from Nov to Jan) so I hope I will have enough time for this, if not I guess I will have plenty of time at my fiance's home planting a garden (though I think its still rainy season there?) I just hope kiwi's can grow indoors then in pots :P hahahaha but thank you everyone for all your help and advice :D and like hell I plan to pay $1200 in bribes or fixers to do everything....I need honeymoon money for thailand :P hehehe
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:40 pm he makes decent money in UK, but comes to SEA often, so what do you guys think he is doing?
Looking for a wife that will hold his hand and guide him of course. O:-)
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

johnnycanuck2017 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 pm ...like hell I plan to pay $1200 in bribes or fixers to do everything....I need honeymoon money for thailand :P hehehe
Too few people I know have been able to get away with it.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

why don,t you just give her half your house, half your money and cut out the middle man?
charlie
johnnycanuck2017
Tourist

Post by johnnycanuck2017 »

Image Yesterday I got full-time status at my work, so it basically means I get a small pay raise to go with it, so this is great news for me, but the question I have is if I take my what amounts to a contract stating the terms of my employment (as u can see with the image) it states how much I am making per year, would that satisfy the authorities at MoI for showing how much I make? I guess as long as they dont ask me if its in CDN or USD (or if they even care) it should not make a difference, but I want to ask u guys since u have alot more experiance with this, I just want everything in November to go fine and not find myself deported or in some Cambodian jail somewhere :P also if this document is fine, would I need to goto the embassy and get it notorized? :) thank you all for your help :)
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Deported or jailed? Huh? You'll be fine when you move here to live with her. Oh wait, bringing her back to Canada? Your fucked!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic