Dana White: Jon Jones gets next UFC title shot, fights light heavyweight winner of Cormier vs Johnson

Title says it all really...
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Dana White: Jon Jones gets next UFC title shot, fights light heavyweight winner of Cormier vs Johnson

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Why do they keep giving this waste of space chances. He is a loose cannon and should be be fighting for a title and potentially being the face of a division IMHO....

This likely won’t sit too well with the rest of the light heavyweight division.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) president Dana White revealed during a recent conversation on the UFC Unfiltered podcast that former 205-pound champion Jon Jones would likely get an immediate title shot upon his return from suspension this summer.

"Jon Jones is supposed to return around July so the timing is perfect. I haven’t talked to him. I haven’t talked to Jon Jones since the whole incident (at UFC 200)," White said (via FOX Sports). "Depending on where Jon’s head is and where he thinks he is, I would assume he would come right back and try to get his title back."

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/1/31/14459 ... ohnson-mma