Getting run off the road.

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Popeye
Expatriate
Australia

Getting run off the road.

Post by Popeye »

Are you sick of getting run off the road from vehicles approaching you in your lane. This will sort them out. :thumb:

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Getting run off the road.

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

That's awesome and quite interesting. The highways are the most dangerous, but I've had two encounters in the city over the years when the driver would honk at me from behind like a madman (even though I'm going at a reasonable place and there's another car in front) then when I look back and keep on going, then try to drive me off the road, and then try to block me if I attempt to pass them (still doable from the side of the road). I've thought about carrying wrenches to throw... Some guys really think they own the road.

I have thrown a pebble at a minivan which was overtaking in a blind curb on the way to Sihanoukville though. Very satisfying.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic